Chapter 7

*Andrea's POV*

I was dancing for a half hour and I realized that Jenn was missing. I walk towards Kian who was standing by himself having a drink.

"Have you seen Jenn?", I ask Kian.

"No. Now that you asked me I haven't Jenn in a while. I also haven't seen Jc either.

"Ok, uh you look for Jc and I'll look for Jenn." We split in separate directions.

*Kian's POV*

I walk to the hallway by the bathroom and could not believe what I was staring at. I was watching someone cheat on their girlfriend right in front of me. I need to tell Andrea.

"Hey babe!", I say as I run towards Andrea.

"Did you find Jc?"

"Oh...I found him."

"Where?"

"Come with me.", I grab her arm and lead her to where I found Jc.

"Oh my god!", Andrea says.

"Jenn is gonna be so pissed. She really liked Jc.", she says again.

I break Jc and the girl that had her tongue down his throat.

"WHAT THE HELL JC?", I yell.

"What?"

"You were just making out with some random girl THAT'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

"Oh shit!"

"Yeah. Better tell Jenn."

*Jc's POV*

I must have had way too much to drink. I didn't even know what I was doing until Kian broke up me and the girl. I don't want to lose Jenn.

*Andrea's POV*

"Ok where the hell is Jenn?"

"I don't know.", Jc said.

"Me either.", Kian said.

Then it hit me.

"Come with me."I grab Kian's and Jc's arms and lead them to the car. I drive back to the house. I broke into tears when I saw what I saw. I saw Jenn lying on the kitchen floor cutting herself.

"Jenn what the hell are doing?", I ask her.

"I want it all to go away. I thought he loved me!", Jenn screams crying. She was bleeding everywhere.

"Ok someone fucking call 911!", I scream. Jc runs to the phone.

"Kian, help me clean this up!", I command. Kian gets a wet rag and wipes the blood off Jenn's arm. I try to take the knife away from her, but she has a strong grip.

"Jenn give me the knife!", I command.

"NO I HATE MY LIFE! I WANT TO DIE AND I WANT ALL THE PAIN TO GO AWAY!"

I grab Jenn's shoulders.

"Jenn listen to me! You're not gonna die and I'm not going to lose you! Do you hear me, I'm not going to lose you!", I say to Jenn in between cries.

"I WANT TO DIE!", Jenn screams.

"You're not gonna die!...you're not gonna die!", I say in between sobs.

The ambulance arrive and take Jenn away. Me, Kian, and Jc sit in the back of the truck with Jenn.

"Babe, it's gonna be ok.", Kian says trying to comfort me. I kept sobbing in his chest while he was rubbing my back.