Millions of Knives (Nai) Bf Scenarios

- I feel like Knives would act like a little Tsundere in the relationship. Although I can see him giving in sometimes to admit he cares.

- This man clearly works out so he would probably like to show off a little bit.

- He didn't think he could ever love a human but you came along and opened his eyes.

- His weird white cloak gets stolen by you many times and he always chases you around to get it back. (He loves it deep down because it has your scent on it after you wear it) 

- Sometimes he vents about how his brother chose the humans over him. I feel like that's something he constantly thinks about. 

- If something were to happen to you, he would definitely do everything in his power to bring you back.

- He may not need to eat or drink to survive, but he makes a small exception for your cooking.

- His favorite position to hold you in is probably where you're laying on his chest and he has an arm wrapped loosely around your waist. It makes him feel like he's protecting you in a way and it also helps him know that you're still there.

- I feel like he's scared of people leaving him since Vash left him all those years back. So he would probably be really attached to you. If you were gone for a night or so, he would be worried sick.

- Whenever you compliment him, he always brushes it off or ignores you but he loves that you still give him compliments and he remembers each one. (aka they give him a huge ego boost)

- He doesn't really like you touching his hair, so when he's asleep is the only time you can run your fingers through his hair. 

- If you do something that irritates or annoys him, he would pin you to the nearest wall and kiss you without a single care if someone was watching, to shut you up. 

- He likes to keep an arm around your waist at all times when you're in public or in his (lair?) He likes to know that you are safe.

- He's obsessed with you. He deemed you worthy of staying by his side, and he's determined to keep you by his side. ;-;

- He might be a little cold towards you, but he loved that you were so loyal to him and stayed by his side.

- He often tells you of his plan to make a paradise for plants with no humans (with the exception of you ofc)

- If anyone so much as touches a single strand of your hair, he will kill them. No questions asked. ;-;

- He likes to be able to kiss you and he loves to kiss your lips although, he would probably be obsessed with kisses from you. You need to leave to go to the bathroom? He's making you kiss his cheek before you go.

-  When he leaves to go someplace or get some other plants, he either takes you with him, or he's putting his best men on the job to protect you. 

- He would potentially teach you how to play the piano, but as soon as you mess up a few notes he starts to get annoyed and takes over. (He tried you'll learn little by little ;-;)

That's all I can think of at the moment ;-; I'm sorry if these weren't the best-

Word Count: 540

DR4KEN