Idiot

A/n: to the person who requested this, I hope you enjoy! :) 

(I can't come up with titles for the life of me ;-;)

The crew and you were all stuck in a town due to a dust storm. The storm has already lasted for 3 days and didn't show any signs of stopping anytime soon. You sat at the window of the hotel you were all staying in watching the dust blow through the town. Letting out a bored sigh, you walk over to the others who talked amongst each other. 

Sitting down next to Nickolas, you quickly propped your arm up on the table while resting your head on it. Their conversations were quite random. They would talk about one thing for a good 20 minutes, and then go onto a small subject change and talk about that for a while. You sighed and rested your head in your arms hiding your face. 

Nickolas soon began to drift out of the conversation, seeing your bored state, and decided to help out a bit. 

He leaned down to your ear quickly and whispered, "Hey." 

You turned your head to look at him while he smirked getting the reaction he wanted. 

"What?" You asked looking at him. 

Continuing to smirk, he butted back into the conversation pretending he didn't do anything. Rolling your eyes, you went back to resting your head in your arms. 

Soon enough Nickolas leaned down to your ear again and whispered, "Shorty~," 

This time you quickly looked at him, yet he was too fast and was already back in the conversation. 

Looking at him annoyed, he looks at you and plays dumb. 

"What are you doing babe? What's up with you?" He asked raising a brow. 

You looked around the table to see if they would back you up, but they happened to be on Nickolas's side and played dumb as well. 

"Did you- Did you all not see him-?!" You ask tripping over your words. 

Nickolas smirked as the others shook their head "No" to your question. Becoming embarrassed, you went back down resting your head in your arms while they continued their conversation. 

Soon enough, Nickolas was back at it and leaned down and whispered in your ear, "You're already going crazy for me aren't you?" 

He sat up smirking and quickly joined back into the conversation, while you ignored him and stayed in your position. Displeased with your reaction, he begins to lean down to whisper something in your ear again but before he knew it, you grabbed the collar of his shirt and sat up. Quickly pressing your lips to his, his eyes widened at your actions while he melted into the kiss before long. 

You pull away and say, "Shut that pretty mouth of yours, and leave me alone," You said smirking at his reaction. 

Letting go of his collar, you excused yourself from the table and walked up to your room. Meanwhile, Nickolas sat shocked at the table while the others sat smirking at him. 

Meryl soon piped in, "Mess with the bull, you get the horns, am I right Mr. Priest?" 

She messed with the rim of her cup trying her hardest not to laugh. Nickolas shot her a glare and quickly finished his drink before getting up to follow you. 

"Go get her tiger!" Vash and Meryl said in unison. 

Nickolas held up his middle finger as he walked up the stairs and glared at them. Vash and Meryl burst out laughing, while Roberto let out a few chuckles.