Chapter 35

AVA

Finals had been conducted around a month ago and the results were to come out tomorrow. I was in my room getting dressed up because Xandros had to take me out on a date tonight. A month after today would be our first anniversary and I was way too excited to celebrate it.

After wearing a tight black dress, which was hugging my waist perfectly, I turned around to inspect myself that how the dress was extremely tight around my ass, bulged around my breasts, clearly showing my pronounced cleavage. My arms were bare and the dress ended mid thigh. I had my hair flow down in waves, had a smoky eye makeup done, red lipstick matched with black high heels.

I opened my drawer and wore a necklace that disappeared right in my cleavage when I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I actually did look quite hot and I was one hundred percent sure that Xandros would not approve of this look. Standing in front of the mirror, I snapped a picture and sent it to him, deliberately lifting my dress up a bit to show quite much of my ass.

Barely a minute might have passed when his response came,
I'm about to leave and will be there in half an hour. Better change that dress or we are not leaving.

Well oops, Mr. Xandros, I already had booked an Uber. Meet you at the club.

*

I drank my third shot of alcohol when the door opened to the club and I glanced to see my man enter. Xandros was furious when he went home to not see me there. Upon texting him and sending him my location, I had decided to gulp down shots till I waited for the hot lord to come. I picked up another shot and placed my elbows on the table, deliberately bending forward, jutting my chest and my hips out.

Xandros was frequently looking around the club when I took out my phone and messaged him,
Make a bee-line, sir.

His phone vibrated when he took it out, read the message and lifted his head up, his eyes immediately finding my gaze, cutting sharp through my body, anger swarming like a blizzard within those magnificent grey eyes of his. He started to make his way towards me deliberately while maintaining eye contact when I stuck my tongue out. His eyes flipped there when I touched my tongue to the tip of the glass.

Xandros increased his speed towards me, warning me from there not to drink it when I tilted the whole glass of shot down my throat. It burned like a motherfucker and Xandros was very close to me now. Before he could come to me, I snatched a drink from a passing by man and tipped the entire contents down my throat.

He turned around and protest, "Hey-" and I threw myself in his arms and started gliding along the dance floor.

Surprise pasted itself on his face when happiness surged through those features of his as he grabbed my waist, and spun me around. I laughed and kept my gaze deliberately on Xandros who was now sitting on my seat, his hair ruffled, his eyes a dark shade of grey, his suit coat off, tie loose, sleeves rolled up, his muscles threatening to rip away from under his shirt, as he glared at me. I held the man's finger and twirled around.

Xandros ordered a drink and started drinking it when I smirked at him as he smirked back. Fine by me. I knew a full blown out sex session was on its way but who was I to complain when I myself loved it. My back was to Xandros when the man pulled me close and deliberately placed his hand on my left ass cheek. I swivelled us around so that I could see Xos's expressions when oh boy! Did he look mad.

His knuckles were white due to how harshly he was holding the glass. Meeting my eyes, I bit my lip when Xandros placed his open palm on his thigh and rubbed it back and forth. I gulped seeing him do this as this meant that a bad punishment was on its way, but I was ready for it. I had my kinks, I enjoyed it and I didn't feel wrong in enjoying it at all.