Chapter 33

XANDROS

Ava came out of her walk-in-closet fully dressed when my mouth opened wide. She was looking truly charismatic. Beautiful and so fucking gorgeous. Lifting her dress up a bit, she made way to me when her left leg could be seen and that is when I noticed a high slit in her dress. Her entire naked leg could be seen and I could swear that this looked even more beautiful than I had thought it would.

She came up to me when pulling her flush into my chest, I crashed my lips onto hers as she gave in, wrapping her arms around my neck. Squeezing her waist a bit to\ remind her as to who was the dominant one, she moaned into my mouth when I detached my lips and spanked her ass, "Save it for the night. We need to be somewhere."

She straightened my suit collar, "You look handsome."

"I already know. Now let's go."

She turned around to pick up her bags to see them nowhere in sight. I grabbed her hand and pulled her along, "They are in the car, sweetheart. What kind of a gentleman would I have been if I had asked you to carry those, huh?"

"A cute gentleman."

We stepped down when Owen glanced at us and his eyes widened as he breathed out, "Woah."

Ms. Johnsonn glanced up at us, her eyes moving to Ava who was holding her dress with her left hand and my arm with her right one as she descended down the steps. I was holding the other part of her dress to make sure that she didn't fall. We stepped onto the ground floor when Ava completely ignored her mother and looked at Owen, smiling right to left, "How do I look?"

"Ah-mah-zhing. Bootiful."

We both chuckled when I asked, "Barney Stinson gang?"

He looked at me confused, "What?"

"Nevermind."

He pointed to the dress, "This must have cost you a lot."

Sliding an arm around Ava's waist, I shook my head, "Your sister can't be compared with money. She's too valuable and important to me for that comparison."

And then what we didn't expect was for Owen to start dancing, "My money don't jingle jingle, it falls, I would like to see it wiggle wiggle, and come back, You know?-"

Ava laughed and went towards him, grabbed his face and kissed his forehead, "I love you, bub. I'll be back soon. Bye."

He nodded, "Bu baye."

Ava turned her head and walked out of the door when I went towards Owen and before I could say something, he put up his favourite 'Man' expression and pointed his finger at me, glaring, "Don't hurt her."

I placed my hands on my knees and bent low, looking into his eyes, "I swear over my own life.....my life over hers. Anytime."

After a pause he smiled and swooned, "Awww, that's cute. Also-" he smiled a naughty one and bumped his fist against my arm, "you also take care of yourself. I love ya."

I chuckled and ruffled his hair, "Take care of yourself too, I'll visit you soon. Love you, buddy."

He nodded, "Aye aye captain."

I straightened up to see Ms. Johnsonn looking at me when she averted her eyes. I straightened up my coat and acknowledged her before making way towards the door, "Ms. Johnsonn."

I was about to step out when Owen shouted, "WAIT!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around when he came running to me. He pulled me down and whispered in my ear, "Quick question."

"Shoot."

"What is flogging?"

I glared at him and pulled his ear, "You say that again and you're attending my funeral the next day."