Chapter 34

A FEW MONTHS LATER

XANDROS

My birthday was on March 31st and my fiancee went out of the way by decorating the whole house as fast as she could with the help of the decorating company when I was sleeping. She had arranged a proper celebration where her mother and Owen also came. Her mother had feverishly apologized to me and I had obviously forgiven her because I couldn't blame a mother for worrying about her only daughter.

Ava then gifted me a 'Rolex' watch which she received a spanking for, for spending so much money on it when she was just glad to receive the punishment. We had dinner at a high end restaurant and ended the night with awesome sex.

Winter vacations had ended and right now, I was sitting in a hell hole myself. I could feel burning embers wafting up my body making me miss a hot tub more than this fucking classroom. We were having our exams and it was Business when I was staring at a question, not getting the answer to part iii. Ava's stupid ass was scribbling away like a rat on loose right next to me and I had no idea what to do.

I ran my hands through my hair and sighed frustratedly when Ava peeked a glance my way. We both looked up to see a substitute teacher looking towards the children. We both bent our heads low and looked at each other slightly, tilting our heads a bit when I showed with my fingers, "Five. Part Three."

She turned her head and nodded when I smiled a bit. We waited for the teacher to glance towards his sides when Ava quickly handed over a paper to me. Hiding her paper under the pile of my already filled ones, I took out my answering sheet and started copying her answer, changing a few words, adding a few synonyms here and there to make sure that it wasn't copied one hundred percent or she, too, would have been suspended along with me.

The teacher started walking down the aisle when I increased my writing speed to get done with almost half of it. He kept getting closer and I kept writing faster when as he was about to approach my desk, I hid Ava's papers in between mine and continued to write the sentence that I remembered from her paper. Mr. Brown stood next to me and saw me writing the answer on my own when he turned around and made way back to the front.

Bingo baby.

As soon as my answer was done, I was more than delighted to see her answer of question number six there as well. Wanting to waste no more time in extra cautions, I picked up my eraser, looked up to see Mr. Brown explaining a question to one of the students when I smacked the eraser against Ava's face. Her nostrils flared as she glared at me when I held the both of my ears, pleaded and pointed at the paper. She immediately nodded and handed over another paper where her part iii was done and I was more than glad for her to do this for me.

An hour and half had passed for the exam when the last ten minutes were left and there was a three mark question left of mine. Definition. Fucking definitions. I knew I would forget the definition of, 'Status code of the ETL.' It was a simple as fuck definition, but I just knew that I will forget it so I took out my cheating eraser from my pencil box.

Looking up to make sure that Mr. Brown was not looking, I took off the tape around the eraser and separated the two parts apart, a string of paper emerging from within the middle of the eraser when I efficiently copied the whole definition.

At this rate? I would flunk graciously.

AVA

That motherfucker was literally copying everything and my eyes had widened when he opened a little zip in his joggers and took out a piece of paper to start copying from as he grinned at me.

I did NOT see that zip at all.

*

FIVE MONTHS LATER