Chapter 26

AVA

He looked at me, "W-w-what?"

I smiled and nodded, "I am no longer a teen, I'm more than twenty now. And it's not only you who has these feelings for me, I too, have the exact same feelings for you, or maybe more as girls generally tend to feel more. And it's not that we might break up in the future or something....... you just know when who is the one for you."

He slid up a bit so that his face was closer to mine as he gazed at me when he whispered, "Are you saying.............."

I nodded, "I'm ready to have a baby with you. I love you and I am ready for that journey. It would be amazing to have a little one who'll constantly eat your head off as you try to study."

Xandros laughed and kissed me when keeping his lips on top of mine, he mumbled, "Godddd, I love you."

"I love you the most."

*

We both sat down when I handed him a gift, "Your present."

He rolled his eyes, "You didn't have to get me one."

"Well, my life, my boyfriend, my choice."

He chuckled and slowly opened the wrapping when a box came out in view. Unwrapping the packaging, he opened it and a shiny, black stallion horse came into view with a matte glassy look to it. It was basically a perfume when Xandros took off the cover to smell it. Rotating the nozzle and setting it, he wrapped his left hand around my neck and jerked me close, my ass high up in the air and my eyes widened when I looked at him.

He kept his eye contact with me hard when he nudged his nose with mine. From the left side. Then the right side. Then again the left side when he tilted his head and leaned in for a kiss, our eyes closing automatically. He slowly moved his lips against mine and ran his tongue over my lips when I opened my mouth to give him entrance.

His tongue darted inside and massaged my insides when I felt a cold whoosh of air over my neck and I gasped further when Xandros's tongue fought harshly with my own. He was about to win when he backed away, leaving me feeling flushed. With his hand still around my neck, and his eyes still boring into mine, he laid his thumb of the other hand on my neck where he had sprayed and lightly diffused the perfume.

I was looking into his eyes, feeling the heated moment, wetness pooling within the depth of my thighs and my breasts heaving up and down due to the hotness of the moment.

After a few seconds, he retracted his hand and dipped his head in the crook of my neck and slowly sniffed the perfume that he had just sprayed there. When his breath touched my bare skin, my eyes rolled up feeling every sort of emotion within me. He hummed against my neck and softly kissed it when a harsh slap landed against my bare ass cheek when I gasped and my eyes shot open.

He backed away and jerked me closer by my neck and whispered to me, "I love it."

Biting my lip, I batted my eyelashes at him and whispered, "Thank you."

Making me sit back to where I was, he placed his hand inside his pocket and took out a small box, giving it to me, "Esentially I was planning to secretly stay the night here with you and give you this present, but turns out, you are better at event planning than I am."

I chuckled and took the box, opening it when a small, blue velvet box came into view. My breath hitched when I opened it and a beautiful locket came into view. I held it delicately into my hands and read the letters engraved on it, "Avandros. A.X ❤️"

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and whispered, "I love it."

"I love you."

I scoffed due to happiness when he asked, "Should I put it on for you?"

I nodded and turned around when he pulled the necklace from my hands. Moving my hair out of the way, he slowly placed the locket into place and clasped it behind my neck, the cool metal making me shiver into the night. No one moved from their place when Xandros placed his forehead over the top of my exposed back, "I love you so much Ava that I fear. I fear that.................." he then kissed my bare back and whispered, "it might be too much."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Peace.

A.ZChaudhry

My insta: anachaudhry123

Insta: authora.zchaudhry