Chapter 18 part I

XANDROS

My friend, Alice from High School came just to grab her notes back from me as I was through with them when I opened the door. Greeting her, I was about to ask how she was when a three year old Tobias pushed his little head through between the lower part of my legs and grinned wickedly at her, "Hii Senorita." and keeping my eyes on her, I pushed his head back till he ran away giggling when I sort of lamely smiled at Alice, hoping she wouldn't think that I was into her in any way. I just liked her notes since they were detailed, nothing more nothing less.

*

Dad and I were sitting in the living room as mum was cooking dinner in the kitchen. Toby appeared from the corner and stood at the door when he eyed dad. Dad was using his mobile when Toby cleared his throat and said out loudly, "DOES ANYONEEEEE IN THIS WHOLEEEE WIDE WORLDDDDD LOVE ME?"

Keeping his eyes on the mobile, dad quickly replied, "Nobody does. Now get lost."

I chuckled when after a second or two, Toby came running to him and sat down on his lap when he pointed his little finger at dad, "You love me."

Dad chuckled, "Then why would you ask that question?"

He whined and relaxed back against dad's chest, "Because nobody lovessss me."

Dad literally deadpanned, "Kid. Your mother wipes your butt for you and cleans your poop. You really in a position to say that nobody loves you?" A second of silence, then two, then three and after five, he chuckled and turned around hugging dad when dad hugged him back extra hardly.

*

I was working on my laptop in my room when Toby knocked and opened the door, "Mum and dad are calling you for dinner downstairs."

Keeping my eyes on the laptop, I shooed him away while muttering, "I'll be there in a minute."

Toby shouted back, "HE SAYS EVEN MY YO MOMMA CAN'T ORDER ME AROUND!" And with the speed of anything faster than lightening, I bolted down to make sure they didn't believe him.

*

I looked down at Ava to see her face in the crook of my neck with her face up, looking at me with immense love swarming within those eyes of her. A gentle blanket of air wrapped around my eyes, numbing them and making my heart happy to clearly see the love in her eyes stored away for me and only me.

I looked back into those beautiful eyes of hers, letting her know that I shared the same feeling for her, if possible, a gazillion times more. My eyes dropped down to her cleavage, her chest heaving up and down with each breath that she took, my cock twitching in my pants seeing the juicy fullness of her breasts staring right back at me.

Averting my eyes to avoid getting my boner into a more prominent figure, I ran a finger down her cheek, bent low and softly laid my lips against hers. My heart instantly calmed down, our eyes shut down in sync when I felt the velvety fullness of her red lips against my own. Holding the side of her face, I titled my head and applied pressure just to get one message across, that, "I love you. I love you like no other can ever love you. Ever."

Breaking away from the kiss after a while, she sighed and whispered, "I love him."

I chuckled when I slapped my thigh and pulled off the covers, "Come on, let me take you to his room and show you some of his drawings and writings."

She immediately jumped up and held my hand when without letting her wear her shirt on, I pulled her into Toby's room. She sat on the edge of the bed when I took out his favourite journals. Sitting next to her, I opened them and showed her his drawings. He was an excellent artist, drawing everything up to perfection. He had drawn dinosaurs, houses, landscapes, turtles, kites and what not. They were all so beautiful when Ava slowly dragged her fingers over it, feeling the softness of the paper mixed with the roughness of the graphite, sprinkled with the love from Toby, when she whispered, "He's so talented."