Chapter 9

AVA

Class was going on when I was extremely busy in listening to Mr. Avery. He was an exceptionally flawless teacher when it came to teaching Business. The way he was always engrossed in the subject at hands, the way he delivered the lecture and made sure to highlight each and every point, fitting the whole concept into our brains, wiring it right was commendable.

The way he used to cross question students and learn where they are standing in the vast sea of knowledge and then helping them grow stronger, was damn amazing.

He would always listen to student's questions and help resolve them as much as he could. Right now too, he was actively walking across the board pinpointing points after having given one of the best Powerpoint Presentations that I had ever seen anyone give. I was truly impressed by his teaching skills and one of the reasons, I caught up with Business quickly.

XANDROS

This man teaching Business was absolute shit. He knew nothinggggg.

AVA

Mr. Avery was answering Dakota's question when Xandros slid a small paper onto my desk. I curled my lips inwards, hiding the small smile forming on my face when I opened it. In one of the most horrible handwritings, he had written,Study together? Library?

I scribbled, Park, on it before handing him the paper. He again started writing something when he handed it over to me. A grin stretched across my face to see his drawing which was a hand showing a thumbs up. I looked at him with the grin stupidly sitting on my face when he chuckled back. That little chuckle was enough for my red blood cells to start hanging golden L.E.D lights in a string over my heart. It was party time for them for how giggly I was feeling right now.

Class finished in another hour and thirty minutes when I got up. The lecture was amazing, one of the best that I had ever had. Turning around and standing next to Xandros, he looked at me before turning back to throwing his pen in his bag, "This class sucks."

"Sucks not."

He eyed me, "It. Sucks."

"It. Does. Not. You just don't understand it."

He gave me a duhh expression, "The reason I said it sucks."

"But you indirectly were pointing at Mr. Avery."

He scoffed, "Obviously. He's the teacher."

"Not his fault that you don't get it-"

"Excuse me?" Now he had swivelled around and was standing in front of me, his large frame looking menacingly dangerous in front of my small one. I craned my neck a bit upwards to look at him when I explained myself, "He teaches good, you just don't understand-"

"He teaches shit!"

"Xandros!"

He huffed, "Did I tell you that you are a pain in the arse? Around a ninety-nine percent of the time."

I lifted my face up in a sour mood and jutted my nose and chin out, "No and it feels good to know that."

He nodded and placed his hands inside his pockets, "Your welcome."

"I didn't say thank you, I just meant that it is very generous of you to say that to me."

He smirked and continued staring at the floor when he nodded, "Your welcome, again."

I huffed and moved past him, "Park?"

"Sure."

We were about to exit class when I turned around and poked my finger in his chest, "Don't disrespect teachers."