𝙰 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Start bij het begin

"I'm glad you like it, Zia. You've been working your booty off for a long time. I wanted to do something for you since it's been so long since we had actual time together. It's been weeks to be exact. You're always on missions or you're studying something."

Lucrezia looked at her, "It's not that deep, stupid.... But thank you. I really do appreciate this, Daileula."

The brown haired girl smiled overjoyed, and rested her head on the charcoal haired beauty. Lucrezia felt her best friends head on her shoulder, so she rested her head on the brunettes.

They both smiled. They cherished this moment. The day they met, was the day their souls attached. Theirs arms were now linked together. Like their friendship.

"Hey, Leula?" Lucrezia mumbled.

"Yeah?" The girl responded back, barely a whisper.

".... We'll be friends forever, right?" Lucrezia said slight fear in her voice.

"Yes. Forever. Why ask?"

"I just... am rather scared."

"Oh wow. Never knew you'd be the type to feel certain ways." Daileula said sarcastically.

"Take this seriously, please."

Daileula chuckled "Why would you ask though?"

"I kinda don't want to say anything anymore. Expressing my feelings feel so weird."

"Hm. Just say what's in your mind. I'll listen."

"I just... I... don't want to lose you. You were the first to welcome me when I first joined our squad. You were there when I was at my lowest. And you were there at my highest. You helped me, comfort me, and supported me. I fear, I might lose you, forever. I can't imagine a life without you. It terrifies me. I'm scared. I-I-"

Daileula let go of the girls arm. She cupped her face.

"I'm not going anywhere. I won't leave you. And you won't leave me. I promise. We will be together. Always. I have your back, you have mine. You are my best friend, the one I love, cherish, adore, and most of all, love. I will be a step behind you. That way, if you fall, I will be behind you. To catch you when you fall. I will stay with you until the grass turns red, I will stay with you until hell has frozen. I will stay until the very end. I will support you, and be right there to congratulate you when your dreams have been met. I will be there when you fall. I will be there by your side. We are a team. It's you and me against this cruel world. It's just us in this life. Forever." Daileula said softly, her thumb brushing Lucrezia's cheek.

"Promise? You'll be there with me when I fall?" Lucrezia asked, now looking down at the floor.

"Promise. You and me. Together. Forever."

She engulfed Lucrezia into a hug, soothing her back gently, whispering comforting words.

"You've always been the perfect person for me, what makes you believe is put you in such saudade state. I've told you multiple times hadn't I?"

"Remember, I will live with you for the rest of our life. I will never put you in a harsh state. Never. You and me will continue to live on forever." She said softly, linking her arms with the black haired beauty.

The black haired girl thought for a moment, widening her eyes when she finally realized what those words Daileula made up meant.

"Oh. I got you this." Daileula said, shoving her hands in her pockets, now holding a gold bracelet with a crystal flower charm chained within the beautiful bracelet.

" Daileula said, shoving her hands in her pockets, now holding a gold bracelet with a crystal flower charm chained within the beautiful bracelet

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Lucrezia took it gently, fearing it would break if she even touched it the slightest bit.

"Pretty right? It's real you know.. just like our friendship. So make sure to keep it safe." Daileula said, smiling ever so softly as she saw the gleam in her best friends eyes.

Such beautiful eyes she possesses.

Lucrezia rested her head on the brunettes shoulder, hugging her arm. "Thank you, Daileula."

"Anything for my bestie." Daileula said happily.

The sun had set itself beautifully in front of the two girls. It's warm yet dark colors balanced out glamorously, just like the two soulmates, dark black hair with the warm brown locks.

Daileula put a flower in Lucrezia's hair, a lavender specifically.

"It matches your eyes." She explained.

"Is that so? Then," Lucrezia put a flower crown that she made earlier on Daileula's head.

The girls both laughed, cherishing the beautiful moment. As if it's their last moments together.

A/N: I hate this chapter so fucking🔪🔪 much😭 I just can not read it without cringing or maybe it's just me😭😭😭