1

"Fuck it!" He ran.

He ran away from his wedding.

"Hey catch him!"

"Don't follow me please! Let me live my life peacefully!" He yelled without looking back but he knew his soon-to-be-wife's bodyguards were chasing him.

"I swear I've never ran this fast in my life! I wanna be free!" He yelled.

At this point, he could even win against the cheetah. He was running desperately for his life.

"Jungkook stop right there!" He turned around and saw his mom running behind, wearing a hanbok.

"She looks funny" he giggled.

"God, save me please! I'll do literally anything!"

The moment he crossed the road, signal turned red.

He poked his tongue out and ran again.

"Where am I even gonna go? I don't even have any friends"

He questioned to himself as he ran fast without any destination in mind.

Without thinking much, he turned to a narrow alleyway.
"Woah it's creepy! Can I even find someone who's not creepy?"

"I don't care anymore" saying this he ran inside a random building and got on the elevator to the top most floor.

He knocked on the door that he saw first after the elevator door opened.

"Open up! Save me please!"

He was knocking so loudly that it woke up the person on the other side of the door.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU KNOCKING SO LOUDLY?!"

"Shut up! Just let me in!" He pushed the person and jumped inside before closing the door.

He released a sigh of relief but soon stopped because he saw the man staring at him with cold, dark, cruel eyes. He couldn't figure out what the other was thinking right now.

Will he kill me?
Aishh kook! You should've gone somewhere instead of this creepy place!

Is gonna rape me or something?

"No I'll not"

His eyes widened. "Did I think too loud?"

"I guess" he said still with a cold tone.

"Umm... Sir... Can I uhh stay here for now?"

"You're asking that after barging in without permission? You're a bad boy, aren't you?"

"No sir! I was just tryna save myself from something"

"What's your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook. You?"

"Kim Taehyung"

"Taehyung? Nice name" he said showing a thumbs up.

"Yeah. Wait a minute"

"Ok sir"

Taehyung walked away from Jungkook.

He's so hot- Fuck!

"I'm back"

"Oh hi again" he smiled awkwardly.

"By the way what were you running from?"

"A wedding"

"Oh?"

"Yeah a forced one"

"Oh..."

"Lemme guess. Family forced you to marry someone and umm... for their money or something?"

"Who are you?! Show me the real you! How do you know all of these?" He said, stepping back and blocking himself using his hands.

"That's a common drama"

"Oh"

"But sir, why the hell do you live in this creepy place?"

"It's not my house. I came here to finish my work and I'm going back after two days"

"Ohhh then- what about me?!"

"What about you?"

"Where will I live after two days?"

"You are planning on staying here?! He'll nah! I'm not letting you stay at my house"

"You just said it's not yours so yeah I'm staying. I promise I'll not bother you. I will sleep on the floor, cook meals for both of us and do house chores, only if you let me live here" he moved closer, eyeing Taehyung really hard.

His stare just yelled, I'm begging you! Please let me live here!

"That's a good offer. But- you will not come close to me, touch me or invade my personal space. Never open that door it's my room. And don't fall in love with me"

"Pftt! Fall in love with you? Never! Nice joke by the way"

"HA HA very funny. Now go and take anything from that closet. You don't wanna walk around in that suit, do you?"

"Thank you so much Taetae!" He hugged him and ran to the closet.

"He already broke a rule" he said to himself, already being done with that little guy.

--

New story!!!