“Order me? In case you forgot, Manuel is in a coma and Rafa is in charge. And plus, you never got jumped in. You aren’t a Saint. You’re just Manuel’s little brother.” Juan said. “Now get in!” He aggressively pushed me back and closed the door in my face.

I was on the floor and was angry. I needed to get out. I ran to my room and opened the window. As I opened it, I noticed two guards on either side of my window patrolling. Can’t exit through here. Best option is through the bathroom window since it’s in the farthest part of the house.

Luckily, I was able to squeeze through the small window. I fell on the floor and made sure no one was around. When I saw the coast was clear, I sneakily ran through the dirt and climbed the fence. I was now outside the property. 

Now, it was a matter of looking for Mike. When he ran out my window, I saw him running towards the south. Usually, he would run north, since that’s where he would park his car in the alley. But not this time. He’s on foot. And that means that someone could easily find him.

Not only did Mike fail his task given to him by the Jewels, but the Saints now think he tried to shoot me. As of right now, he’s the most wanted man. Everyone is looking for him.

By thinking strategy, what would be the best place to hide? It would take too long for him to run to the east. Not to mention, the Jewels have probably already heard of his failure and will be looking for him. He would probably be hiding in an obvious place where no one would think because it’s too dangerous.

The Saint’s hangout.

It’s a bet, but I ran the way to the rundown house and entered it. The whole place was dark. I searched around until I entered the medical room. I saw a bunch of used supplies. Some had blood on them. When I inspected it, I saw it was fresh blood. Meaning someone was already here.

That’s when I remembered the recovery room. That spare room is used for people who need to heal after tough fights. I opened the door to the spare room and there he was, Michael Lexington, laying and sleeping.

I sobbed when I came to sight with him. I ran to him and checked to make sure he was breathing. I sighed when I heard the soft snores. I checked his face and saw a bandaged up bruise on his forehead. I also lifted his shirt and saw several bruises all over his body.

“Just ask me for sex and I’ll give it to you.” Mike’s raspy voice said. I jolted and turned to him and jumped into a hug.

“Mike!” I eagerly said. I cried into his neck while he hugged me back.

“It’s good to see you too.” He replied, sniffling from his tears.

“I thought they got you. I had to find you.” I said.

“I’m okay. I’m still alive.” He replied. I pulled away and held his face in my hands. The sexy man looked into my eyes with admiration. Just from his look alone could be the reason for me to live.

“I think it’s time, Mike. I think we need to leave now.” I said.

“I know, Ant. I don’t need anything else. I already have my ring on.” He held up his left hand and showed me the ring I’d given him. “And the notes are stored in my wallet. I have money. I’m sure you have some too. We just need to get to the station, buy the tickets, and we’ll be gone.” He said.

“Yeah, I have some money too. Do you have anyone to say goodbye to?” I asked.

“Just a few people.” He said. 

I kissed him deeply, letting his tongue enter my mouth. I climbed onto his lap and straddled him. 

“Wait.” I said, pulling away. “You’re hurt.” I said.

“It’s not that bad. Just some punches.” He said. He took off his shirt, revealing his glorious muscles to me. He then went to take off my denim jacket. But when the jacket hit my cut, I seethed.

“Ow!” I said. Mike immediately stopped.

“Is that from…?” He asked.

I nodded. I saw him turn sad. “It wasn’t your fault. It was an accident.” I said.

“I still hurt you. I never meant to.” He said.

"We were literally planning on shooting me in the leg. This cut is nothing.” I told him. 

“I’ll make it up to you. Any way I can.” He said. 

“I know one way.” I sneakily said. I grinded my ass on his dick. 

“I can do that for you.” He replied. We went back to kissing each other’s faces off. 

Mike then flipped me over and removed my shirt. He began to pull down my pants and underwear. Mike then got off the bed, pulled down everything, and climbed back on. He crawled towards me and sucked on my neck.

“Do you want this?” He asked.

“Mhm. I want it so bad.” I replied, moaning and placed my hand on his neck to keep him there.

“I haven’t touched you like this in so long.” He said. He trailed down to my chest and sucked on my nipple while twisting the other one with his fingers. I was writing under him, begging for more.

“More, Mike! Please!” I groaned out. 

“Soon Ant, we’ll do this everyday, whenever we want.” He said and returned to my chest.

My hand went down to grab his dick and start jerking him off. His hard dick grew in my hands. This made him more excited and started to suck me more.

It’s dangerous that we’re gonna have sex in this place. Anyone could walk in and find us. But at this moment, all I care about is Mike.

Being with him, because I have a feeling that something is coming soon.

------

<3 <3