Chapter 398. "I'm back, dears." [End of Volume Seven]

Start from the beginning

Andrea blinked twice and then chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm also still reluctant to use them. After all, this will be the best material I've worked with in my life. I want to increase my strength and familiarity with them first. Such a treasure has to be treated sparingly."

Yasenia felt so happy that they cherished her scales, and a weak smile appeared on her lips. If she weren't exhausted, her tail would certainly be wagging.

Thankfully her body had almost stopped growing, and she was adjusting to the new size and regaining her energy.

Without any more incidents, Yasenia's growth finally stopped at the size mentioned earlier—twenty meters in height, eighty in length, and eighty in wingspan.

This also meant that, finally, the events outside also stopped.

Ghana was still standing outside, and when she felt the absorption suddenly stop and disappear, she sighed in relief. 'Although we've lost two hundred people, the relationship between our groups is still salvable. I have to report back to the City Lord and make him enter into reason.'

"We are leaving! Register the names of those who died and send the compensation to their families."

The general frowned, not convinced. "Miss Ghana. We should wait outside until they come outside and give us an explanation!"

Ghana's usual calm aura became extremely cold in an instant. She turned toward him, and her spiritual pressure exploded from her for the first time.

The wave of energy was suffocating for most of them, and a trace of terror flashed in their eyes. Ghana said with a low and intimidating voice. "You better stop bothering our previous guests. If it weren't because your impatience and stupidity, would we have lost two hundred powerful guards for nothing!? Shut up before I get really furious and retreat to the barracks!"

The general's animal ears flattened, and he stuttered. "Y-Yes, miss."

He didn't expect Ghana to be a mid-level Ethereal Soul Realm powerhouse!

Ghana snorted and flapped her wings.

With a powerful sonic boom, Ghana disappeared into the distance.

All the soldiers sighed in relief, and after one last look toward the now-calm Runic Dome, they left.

Meanwhile, inside, they all just finished gathering all the dropped scales.

When they were about to speak, they felt the enormous body of the dragoness move.

They turned to look and saw Yasenia slowly standing up.

The enormous dragon's frame slowly blocked the sun before them as it finally stood up.

Yasenia's aura took a turn. Then...

*ROAAR!*

The giant dragon's roar made the sound-canceling barrier wobble dangerously as Yasenia's aura flooded the entirety of the house.

The imposing sight of Yasenia's outstretched wings as her throat trembled together with her dragon roar made something instinctive and primitive inside of them want to surrender their everything to her.

Angel, her soulmate, Kali, the most sensitive to bloodlines, and Cecile, her interlocked soul, felt it the most clearly, and their cheeks flushed.

After Yasenia stopped roaring, she felt refreshed. Although she was still tired, she could finally stand up without feeling like her body was about to crumble into pieces.

She turned her head and looked down at the others.

Seeing the tiny creatures below her, she chuckled. 'So cute. They are like little dolls.'