Words from the heart

Start from the beginning

Liandra stared at the warrior. His thick raven hair dropped over his broad shoulders, his handsome chiseled face made her heart beat faster. His eyes were black pools of oasis, his nose and lips were sculpted to perfection, and Liandra swore she had never seen such a handsome man in her entire life.

He was tall as a giant and had muscles on him that would make any body builder green with jealousy. Every single inch of him was rock solid. He definitely was a splendid piece of art, but Liandra feared him, she had no idea what he was capable of.

"Who are you and why have you come here?" She asked him, "Do you even understand what I am saying beast?"

Bruce ignored her words, and his eyes fell on her breasts. Her nipples were poking the material of her tee shirt and his hand automatically grabbed his shaft from the outside of the kilt and he shifted his erection to the side. He lost all his concentration and the only thing he could think of was to make love to her again.

Liandra knew that look in his lustful eyes, he wanted her, but she could not allow that to happen again, it was a huge mistake on her part. He was like all the other beasts in the world, and she was not about to allow him to use her to get his rocks off. Jumping off the bed, Liandra ran for her life, but the beast caught her instantly and brought her back into the bedroom. Throwing her on the bed, he jumped on it too, and wasted no time, his lips claimed hers and he kissed her passionately.

It only took Liandra seconds to give in. He had a powerful effect on her and she wanted him! Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him back hungrily and lost herself in his arms, as he rubbed himself against her.

Overwhelmed with emotins, Bruce pulled his lips away from hers and looked into her beautiful green eyes, "ta tu mianach!" He told her hoarsely.

Even though he knew that he would eventually give her to his brother, she was his for now, and he told her so. You are mine he said, but she couldn't understand his words, and it was better this way, it would not serve a purpose if she fell in love with him, he could not keep her.

Dropping his mouth to hers again, Bruce kissed her lips and grinded his shaft over her private domain. An electrical current threaded through him, and Bruce pulled his head back, and a masculine moan escaped his sculpted lips.

He was going to make love to her again, he needed her like the fish needed the water. His powerful hands almost ripped her clothes off her back, as he removed them from her body, and when she lay naked underneath him one more time, his heart sank. the Druid knew that he shouldn't touch her again, he knew that he should just leave things alone, but his heart spoke another language. He was falling in love with her and he didn't have the strength to stop it.

"Jesus!" He muttered under his breath, before he tore himself away from her.

Liandra watched him jump off the bed and the realization of what she was about to do again, hit her like a ton of bricks. Shame fell upon her when she realized that she was about to give herself to him once again like a slut, but in all reality, the truth was that she wanted him to make love to her.

"I want you beast, I've never wanted anyone like the way I want you!" She told him, not caring what was coming out of her mouth. The beast can't understand her anyhow, she told herself.

Bruce watched her quietly, as she lifted herself off the bed and walked up to him.

"I know you are going to leave, and I will never see you again. I know not where you came from or who you are, but I do know that you are one sexy man and you fauck like a beast!" She told him, and placed her hand on his shaft.

Bruce stiffened, and he pushed her hand away, "Stad!" His voice was deep and firm.

It was one of the hardest things he ever had to do. He would have preferred to be in a battle field fighting a hundred warriors, that would have been less torture for him.

"Stop? Is that what you are saying warrior? You don't want me to do this to you?" She asked him as her hand reached for his shaft again.

"Stad!" He roared again, and grabbed her hand.

"You don't want me to touch you warrior?" she asked him, "what if I told you that I'm falling in love with you, would that make a difference to you?"

Liandra spoke to him not realizing that he understood every word she was saying to him. Had she known, she would have Jumped off the balcony to save herself from the humiliation.

"I have kept myself a virgin, waiting for the right man to come along, and then here you are warrior, you come into my life and I give myself to you. I think I know you don't care for me, but it doesn't matter anymore, the deed is done. I ask nothing of you, and do not hold you responsible for my reckless actions, but I shall never forget you beast!" she said, as a single tear glided down her face.

Bruce took a deep inhalation of breath, her words tormented him.

"Don't worry beast, I'm a surviver, don't feel guilty. I would not have changed a single thing if it were to happen again." She told him, and wrapped her arms around his tapered waist. Resting her head on his muscled chest, Liandra shed more tears, and wished things could have been different.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxo