Rules, Punishment, and Rewards

"Yes I am. I am both nervous and excited. What if I am a bad at it all?"

Both the guys laughed a bit. "Sweetheart you are so adorable. You won't be bad at all. When it comes to being a little all you have to do is relax and listen to your daddies. Then when it comes to being a submissive Kevin and I will help teach you."

"Now Richard and I will clean up while you can go into the living room and watch tv." Kevin said as he got up and grabbed some plates.

Sarah stood up and grabbed some dishes as well. "When I moved in, I said I would help clean. So, I am going to help clean."

Richard and Kevin both raised an eyebrow. "Not going to happen. You don't tell us what you are going to do. We will tell you what you are going to do. When you first moved in vs now is completely different. After we clean and we go over the rules we can talk about this. Now go to the living room, relax and watch tv." Richard said as he grabbed the dishes from Sarah.

"You, said that I don't always have to act like a little girl all the time. As an adult I want to help clean up around here. Me being your submissive and little isn't going to change that." Sarah stomped her foot as she talked.

"You don't seem like you are acting much like an adult right now. Stomping your foot? Baby Doll this will be your one and only warning. You don't want a punishment already do you? Richard told you we will talk about this after we go over the rules. Go to the living room. Now!"

"Fine." Sarah turned and walked into the living room.

"Loose the attitude while you are in there!" Kevin called out to her as Sarah walked away.

Neither of the guys would admit it to Sarah but they loved her little tantrum. She was so cute stomping her foot.

When breakfast was all cleaned up the guys headed into the living room. When Sarah saw them, she waved sheepishly. "Hi Daddies."

"Do you have anything to say to us Sweetheart?"

"Sorry for stomping my foot and talking back."

The guys smiled at her, and they each bent down and kissed her forehead. "You are forgiven Baby Doll."

Kevin had gone to grab some paper, crayons, markers, and coloring pencils. He wanted her to have options. When he came back to the living room Sarah had moved to a chair across from the couch while Richard was on the couch. He sat down next to Richard, setting everything down in front of Sarah.

Kevin - "We want you to write your rules as we tell them to you. After we are done you can decorate it however you want. We also have stickers to add if you want."

Richard – "I am going to go over the rules we set out before. They still stay in place we now just add some more."

"Rule #1: You must always stay with us. Whenever we go out in public you must be with Kevin or I.

Rule #2: You will listen to what Kevin and I say.

Rule #3: Don't hesitate to tell us anything. If something is making you feel uncomfortable, we need to know. If there is something you want or need, please let us know. We want to make you happy.

Rule #4: Don't draw attention. Kevin and I like to keep to ourselves. Neither of us have social media. We like our privacy. So, when we are all out, we do everything we can not to draw attention to ourselves.

Those rules were the ones we placed before. They still stand and are important. Now we will move onto the new rules.

Rule #5: You must eat healthy meals. No more frozen meals or microwavable foods.