Don't Get Caught

AN: I am not a gay/bi man. I have done a lot of googling for this story and have tried my best to make sure everything is possible. If what I wrote seems physically impossible, please let me know and I will do my best to fix it. Thank you!

Sarah

The second the guys let Sarah go she booked it to her room. Of course, they didn't let her go right away. The guys wanted to make sure she was okay. They made sure to put ice on her ass to help the soreness. Kevin also went and grabbed special cream to help with the potential bruising. 'Trust me there will be bruises.' Thought Sarah.

He offered to help put it on but she was sure that if he touched her anymore, she will do something. Not sure what exactly but something that could change their whole dynamic.

After she closed the door to her room Sarah closed the door and leaned against it. She was mindful of her ass. It was sore and she didn't want to cause any more pain. "Okay that was an interesting punishment. After I take care of myself, I need to do some more research." Sarah said to herself.

Sarah went looking for her special fun time toys. As Sarah was looking, she remembered she didn't grab them from her old apartment. 'Crap' Sarah thought. 'Well, I guess it will be my fingers tonight.' She will have to try to buy something in the near future. Especially if she were to get more punishments. If need be, she will by a new electric toothbrush.

Sarah went to her bed and took off her panties. She left her skirt on just in case the guys came and checked on her. She could flip down the skirt. Sarah quickly pulled up the video from before.

As she held her phone with one hand, she started to put her other hand into her shirt to play with her nipples. Just as the video began, she heard some moaning from the other side of her wall. The guy's bedroom.

=================================

The Guys

The second that Sarah bolted out of the room Kevin and Richard kissed and they kissed hard. They both had a feeling why their girl bolted and they were going to use it to their advantage. The guys rushed upstairs to their bedroom. They made sure to leave the door open a bit.

This is something they had roughly planned. They were waiting for the right moment and a more perfect moment was now. Their girl was turned on like crazy and the guys had zero doubt what she intends to do when she got into her room.

Kevin was going to be in charge that night. They wanted their Baby Doll/Sweetheart to see Kevin in a different light and this will help with that.

"That punishment turned out waaaaay better than I expected it to. Now let's put on a show." Kevin said.

As Richard went to the bathroom to get ready Kevin quickly undressed and pulled out the lube.

Richard quickly came back into the bedroom. He kneeled put himself into the submissive position.

"Good slut. I love to see you in this position. I can't wait to see our Sarah in this position. Who knows maybe even right next to you." As Kevin said this, he started to stroke his cock. Kevin was looking at Richard on his knees. The sight is fantastic. They will need to talk about potentially being submissive to each other once in a while once their Sarah becomes their submissive officially.

Kevin went and sat on the bed. "Now slut crawl over here and suck my cock. If you do a good enough job, I might have a special treat for you later."

"Yes Sir." Richard said. He crawled nice and slow over to Kevin. He couldn't wait to suck his husbands large cock. As soon as he could reach Kevins cock he took it into his mouth.