The Talk continues more

"Daddies? Like in the Daddy kink?" Sarah asked.

"Baby Doll how do you know about that?"

"Emily has one. It turns her on to call a guy daddy. She told me about her experience with an older guy once. He asked her to call him daddy and it turned her on. She definitely has a daddy kink."

"Well, Baby Doll that is an aspect of what we are talking about. Which we can discuss at a future time. For right now we are talking about the other aspects. None sexual aspects."

"You see Sweetheart when you go into little space you need a caregiver. What Kevin and I want to be is your daddies. We would take care of all your needs and be there for you no matter what. Even when you are not in little space."

"Remember when we were kids and I would pick out your clothes, brush your hair, pick out what you eat, and all that stuff? Richard and I want to do that for you. Not just when you are in little space. It will be all the time. Neither of us expect you to be in little space all the time. We actually want you to be in adult headspace. Especially when and if we take on the aspect brought up earlier. We of course would take this as fast or slow as you want to. We would go at your pace."

"Wow. This is a lot. So, before I think about that neither of you have told me how you know about all of this stuff."

The guys took a moment before either of them spokes. The guys have talked about what they would tell their girl when the time was right. The thing is this conversation is happening a lot sooner than they expected to.

Kevin took a deep breath in and out and began talking. "Richard and I are into DDLG. Which is an acronym for Daddy Dom Little Girl."

With that the guys took turns explaining about what that is and the different variations of it. They also went to a little detail about their experience with DDLG. They talked about their first little (A/N: Which I can do a filler chapter on if people want.) and how/why it ended. Both of the men did talk a little bit of the sexual side but they made it clear that it is separate thing from little space. That they would talk more about it in the future if Sarah wanted to.

The guys have given Sarah a lot to think about. She also has a ton of other questions. Like does this mean they would be in a relationship? Like boyfriends and girlfriend? She had wanted to bring up about what has been popping up on her phone. Also does she want the guys to make all of her decisions for her? She liked it when Kevin did it when they were kids but that was such a long time ago. That is just a small bit going through her mind.

Sarah scooted to end of the bed and got up. She took a deep breath and turned around to face the guys. "That was a lot of information. I feel like we have been talking for a month or so. Would you guys' mind if I went to my room to be alone and think through everything?"

"Of course, Sweetheart. Take as much time as you need. I will bring a snack over to you in an hour or so if you haven't come out yet. Any requests?"

"Thanks guys. Maybe something sweet? Thanks Richard. I will be in my bedroom with Shadow." Sarah smiled at them. She opened the door and there was Shadow. Picking him up Sarah went straight into her room.

The second Sarah left the room Kevin grabbed his laptop. He opened it and pulled up the camera feeds from her room. They had to make sure she was truly okay with everything. They talked about a lot and yet somehow still had a lot to talk about.

Sarah had sat down on her bed and placed Shadow next to her. He immediately went to play with some toys in the room. Sarah smiled at him and giggled at how cute he was.

After a few minutes of watching Shadow play Sarah decided she would do some research online. She grabbed her phone which was almost dead. She forgot to charge it with everything that happened. Quickly grabbing her charger from her bedside, she plugged her phone in.

Once that was done, she went to google and started to do her own research.

The guys were watching Sarah on their laptop. Once she started looking on her phone Richard grabbed his. They wanted to see what she was looking up. Also intervene in her search if need be.

What she googled was all tame. They did force close a porn video Sarah clicked on. They understood why their girl wanted to watch the video. Sex will be a part of their relationship eventually if Sarah wants it of course.

The video she clicked on though was a bit intense. Especially when she doesn't have much knowledge on bdsm. It could potentially make her scared of exploring sexually. Neither of the guys wanted to take that risk.

After about 30-45 minuets of Sarah looking things up and reading different things, she decided to put her phone down.

Between the talk with the guys and her research Sarah has decided she wants to try being a little. She wants the guys to be her Daddies. That thought made Sarah blush. While she is a virgin, she definitely wasn't a prude.

The porn video she tried watching for some reason stopped working. While frustrating that was, she just moved on and found an article talking about the sexual side. Wanting to see the guys she quickly got off her bed and headed to their room.

The guys seeing her get off of her bed they closed the camera feed and just had a work document up. Richard had closed the app on his phone and leaned against the bed's headboard.

"Hey Baby Doll. Are you done thinking?" Kevin asked when Sarah reentered their bedroom.

"Hi guys. I am done thinking. Well for now. I have decided I want to try this. I want you guys to be my daddies." 

Thank you for reading! Please leave a vote and/or a comment!

I am so sorry for the late update. I am also sorry for the inconsistency in my updates. I am working on being better on updating more regularly but can't make any promises.

Thank you all for your support and reading my story! If you are ever curious about when I am writing or what is taking so long on a chapter, I suggest you follow me! I make announcements when I am working on the story or when I am having a hard time with a chapter.

Thank you all again for everyone's support! I will see you all in the next chapter.