Explaining DDLG and Bad Dancing

After that the five of them spent the next few hours catching up and getting to know Megan. Whenever Lucas, Charlie or Megan asked about their girl the guys kept things vague. They told how they met her and how Kevin knew her from childhood but other than that they didn't give much detail. When asked about pictures of her Kevin had told them that they were superstitious and didn't want to risk jinxing things with their girl.

They had discussed why type of dynamic the Saddlers had with Megan and what type of dynamic Kevin and Richard wants with their future girl. When they had gotten to the topic of DDLG Megan wasn't sure what that was. The guys were more than happy to explain it.

"DDLG stands for Daddy Dom Little Girl. The submissive doesn't have to be a girl. The dominant doesn't have to be a Daddy. The female dominants are typically called Mommies. The first thing to be clear on is that this NOT pedophilia. The submissives are always of age. For our dynamic Kevin and I are Daddy Doms and our girl will be our little. The little can go into a headspace where they age regress and act younger than they are. When they do it is called little space. Nothing sexual happens when the submissive is in their little space. It is a safe space where they can let go all of their worries of being an adult. Kevin and I want to live the style 24/7. That doesn't mean Sarah will be in little space 24/7. It just means we will control almost all aspects of her life. We will brush her hair, pick out what she wears, control what she eats, carry her, and things like that. She will call both of us Daddy. Of course, in her little space if she wants to call either of us Papa, Dada or something along those lines she can. The ages can range from 1month to teenage years. We are hoping Sarah will be around 4 or 5 in little space. Neither of us want to deal with diapers. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's just not our thing." Richard explained.

Megan was paying close attention and listening intently. "If I'm not mistaken, some littles have "babysitters" right? Like people to watch them when their daddies or mommies are away. Or just be like platonic caregivers?" Lucas asked. This time Kevin answered. "There are babysitters. Sometimes a little can be in little space for days. I've even heard of them being in little space for weeks or months. Richard and I personally haven't met any littles like that but we have heard of it happening. So, then the Mommy or Daddy would hire a babysitter. It is actually a great way for someone interested in the lifestyle to try it out. See if they like being a mommy or daddy. There are definitely platonic caregivers. There's absolutely nothing sexual about the relationship at all. Which personally I think is really great. This way someone who isn't into BDSM can still age regress and get away from the adult world safely. So, say if you guys came down to visit us and some type of emergency came up at my work and Richard wasn't home. If Sarah was in little space, I might ask you to watch her or if she isn't in little space but slips into it while we are out you would be her babysitter. Of course, we would go over everything with you guys before anything happens. Also, that is if you agree to watch her."

"Aww I'd love to watch her sometime! It's been forever since I've been around a little. And while it's not for me, I still think they're adorable." Lucas said with a smile. Charlie nodded in agreement once she had collected herself enough. "So, do you know she's into DDLG? Or BDSM?" Megan asked.

"From our understanding she doesn't have much experience sexual wise. As we get closer to her, we hope to open her eyes to the BDSM world and the DDLG world. She has some tendencies which makes us believe she is a potential little." Kevin said. What he said was very true but he did leave out a few key things.

The guys found out that Megan got into BDSM world from her best friend. That would never be an option for the guys. They ultimately plan on getting rid of Sarahs friends. If they allow Sarah to have any friends, they will choose for her.

The guys commented how much happier they can tell Charlie and Lucas are now that Megan was in their life. She blushed and said she was much happier as well. They truly hoped that things worked out between the Saddlers and Megan.