Driving to the Saddlers

Richard and Kevin were double checking their bags to make sure they had everything they needed. Both of the guys always over packed. As Kevin was looking around the room for his jacket, he noticed the teddy bear on the bed. Shit! Kevin thought. They were supposed to give it to Sarah last night. He guessed that they got so excited about the phone that the bear slipped both of the guy's minds. He grabbed the bear and handed it to Richard who was in the closet looking at shirts.

Richard took the bear. "I guess we forgot to give it to her. I am not worried. This works out perfectly actually. You were able to put in the camera but not the wireless speakers. You can put them in when we get back. We can say we saw this bear at a store. That since it was super cute that it made us think of her since she is super cute as well." Richard handed the bear back to Kevin. That made Kevin feel a lot better. He wasn't able to put in the wireless speakers in before since they weren't in and they wanted more eyes on her right away. "You are right my love. I will do that as soon as we get back." Kevin put the teddy bear back onto the bed.

Since that matter was all settled Kevin went to make sure all the equipment that he wants to show the Saddlers was there. It was a little bit of the latest security equipment his company provided. There things that he couldn't bring because they would be too cumbersome. He had papers explaining what they were. This way the Saddlers had all the information. With that both the men were ready to go.

Kevin had Richard send Lucas a text saying they were on their on there way. That they were roughly four hours away and will text when they got closer. Kevin was the one to drive because Richard hated to drive. The only time Richard liked to drive was when he was driving his motorcycle. They enjoyed the ride in mostly silence. There was something really peaceful being on the road with someone you love in silence. They couldn't wait till Sarah was with them on these drives.

At some point Richard pulled his phone out and was watching Sarah. It was Saturday and she was sleeping in. Man, Richard couldn't wait till he had Sarah sleeping in his and Kevin's arms. Kevin started pouting a bit because he couldn't look as well. When they stop for a break, he will look at Richard's phone. Richard thought Kevin was very adorable pouting. At a red-light Richard leaned over and kissed Kevin really quick. "Feel better?" Richard asked. Kevin couldn't help but smile. "A kiss from you always makes me feel better." Kevin said.

Roughly half way to the Saddlers Kevin pulled over and immediately grabbed Richard's phone and pulled up Sarahs place. He didn't use his phone because he needed it for navigation. At this point she was in the kitchen heating up a breakfast burrito. The guys couldn't wait till they control what she ate. Unless it was a special treat that Sarah really wanted, she would never eat a frozen burrito again. After watching Sarah for a bit, the men used the restroom and took off again.

When the men were about 30 minutes away Richard texted Lucas with an update. When they arrived, they had parked and got out of their car. Lucas and Charlie were waiting outside for them. Kevin smiled and gave each of them a hug. Richard looked at them and shook their hand. No offense to the Saddlers but they weren't Kevin or Sarah. With the Saddlers he would be more reserved with his facial expressions and emotions.  

Thank you for reading! Please leave a vote and a comment!

This chapter and the next few will be written in a collab with @08loveydovey80! My chapters will be written in the perspective of Kevin and Richard. 08loveydovey80 will be written in the perspective of her characters! Her story is a lighter story with dark moments and mine in a dark story with light moments. I hope you everyone enjoys both stories!