Sarahs Birthday

The next day started off great! Sarah was woken up to a HAPPY BIRTHDAY text from her guys. She heard knocking on her front door. It turned out be Kevin with breakfast Richard made. Richard had wanted to bring these himself but couldn't due to work. Kevin did say that Richard will be there with him to pick her up from the spa.

Richard made her pink heart shaped waffles. He even included icing on the side. Even though Richard is a stickler on eating healthy he will make the exceptions for birthdays and big holidays. As Sarah dove into her waffles Kevin pouted a bit. He tried to get Richard to make some for him but since it wasn't his birthday, he wasn't allowed to have any.

Sarah laughed at the face and just enjoyed the waffles they were very yummy! Kevin tried to get a bite from Sarah but she said no since they were made for her and her birthday

Sarah laughed at the face and just enjoyed the waffles they were very yummy! Kevin tried to get a bite from Sarah but she said no since they were made for her and her birthday. As she was eating, Sarah got some of the icing on her face.

Kevin smiles at the site of her being so happy and eating her waffles that she didn't notice she was making a mess of her face. Kevin grabbed a napkin, wet it with his tongue, and wiped his Baby Dolls face. This time it was his Sarahs turn to pout.

After breakfast Kevin really wanted to pick out Sarahs outfit but held back. Richard and him have been making a lot of progress with their girl but was worried about pushing to much so soon. He did make sure to tell his Sarah to wear something very comfortable since the day was supposed to be all about relaxing. Kevin also told her to pack some clothes for the next few days. She will be staying with them for the night.

Soon afterwards Sarah was dressed and ready to go. After leaving her apartment Sarah made sure to lock her apartment. Better to be safe than sorry. She was super excited for the day. She hasn't had a day of pure relaxation in a long time. Then after the day of relaxation she gets to have her first drink with the two guys who have been there for her recently.

When they got to the spa Kevin walked her in and talked to the receptionist. He made sure to tell her that money was no issue and that he wants only the best for his Sarah. Kevin was tempted to ask for only female employees to be around his Baby Doll but figured there was no real point. Sarah didn't care about gender so if someone hit on her they would have a chance if Sarah thinks they are a good person.

After Kevin made sure that no one was to take money from his Sarah, he kissed her on the forehead. "Have a wonderful time Baby Doll. You are not to spend a single dime. This is one of your presents from Richard and I. Do not even think of saying no. You deserve all of this and more. You only turn 21 once. Plus, you've had a rough few days."

Sarah hugged him tight. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have these guys in her life. "Thank you so much Kevin. This will be the best birthday ever."

After they let go Kevin told her he will be back in a few hours and to enjoy her day.

Kevin headed back to his house. He tossed his Baby Doll bag into Richard and his room. Richard should be home any minute and Kevin was going to get a jump start on their plans. They needed to get Sarahs room ready. Not her little room. That was pretty much all done. They needed to get her room for when she moves in ready.