Spicy Time

Richard smirked and moved his hand closer to their girls pussy. "What do you want us to do? Do you want us to take our hands away? Want us to move them higher? Do you want our hands somewhere else on your body? Tell us Sweetie."

"I want your hand on my pussy Daddy."

"Who are you talking to Baby Doll? Do you want my hand on your pussy?" Kevin puts his hand on her cloth covered pussy. He can't wait to take off her pjs and feel her actual pussy. He then quickly moved his hand off of her pussy.

As soon as Kevins hand moved away from their girl's pussy Richard puts his there. "Or do you want my hand Sweetheart? For now, call me Daddy R and Kevin Daddy K."

Sarah closed her eyes and moaned when she felt Kevins and then Richards hand on her.

"I want Daddys R hand on my pussy. Daddy K can you please play with my breasts?"

"Our girl knows what she wants. I like that." Kevin said as he moved his hand away from her thigh and up to her breasts.

Both of the men started to kiss Sarahs neck as Richard rubbed Sarahs pussy through her pjs and Kevin started to play with her breasts.

Kevin was the first to pull away from Sarahs neck. He smirked looking at the mark he left on her neck. He will definitely need to make a rule that she can't cover up their marks.

"You are wearing too many clothes. Get up and take them off. ALL of them. What is your color Baby Doll?"

Hearing Kevin talk Richard pulled away from Sarahs neck and stopped rubbing her pussy. "You look so good with our marks. I can't wait to cover your body in them."

Sarah wanted to pout when the guys pulled away but she was excited to get to the next part. As she stood up, she answered Kevins question. "My color is green Daddy K."

Sarah walked over and stood in front of the bed. She decided she wanted to tease her daddies a bit. She turned around so her back is to the guys. Sarah put her thumbs in her pjs waist band and slowly lowered them down. When they were on the ground Sarah kicked away the pj shorts.

With her back still towards the guys Sarah slowly lifted her top off and tossed it towards her pj shorts. After her shirt was off Sarah rubbed her hands along her body. All the way to the top of her panties.

"Stop. Don't take them off just yet. Turn around and let us see your breasts. We have wanted to admire them for a while now." Richard said.

Sarah turned around slowly and covered her breasts with her hands. She did that for two reasons. One she is slightly embarrassed. While she is confident in her body she has never done anything like this before. The second reason is because she is enjoying teasing the guys.

When she looked over at her guys she can easily see they are hard. She wanted them to be inside her so badly.

"Didn't Richard just say we wanted to admire your breasts? How can we do that when you have them covered? Take your hands away and come towards us." Kevin said.

Richard got up from his seat and moved to the one Sarah was previously sitting in before.

Sarah walked slowly towards them and when she got in front of them she removed her hands. The guys didn't do anything but stare at her.

Kevin stood up, grabbed her neck and kissed her. It was a hard, fast, and passionate kiss. Richard stood up and walked behind Sarah. He wrapped his arms around her and started to kiss up and down her neck. Leaving more marks.

Richard took his right hand and moved it between Kevin and Sarahs bodies. When he got to Sarahs breasts he started to pull her on her nipples. Alternating between her breasts.