Good Girl

'Okay, I need to look into this whole good girl thing. Why do I love it so much when they say it?' Sarah was laying on her bed. She was laying on her back and Shadow (The kitty) was taking a nap on her stomach. The kitty was purring away, deep in slumber.

Kevin wanted to wait for her punishment. He wanted Richard there to decide on what it was. While she wasn't thrilled to be punished, she did like how Kevin wanted Richard to be a part of it as well. Sarah wasn't sure why she wanted Richard to be a part of it. It felt important that he was for some reason.

Since Sarah didn't want to disturb Shadow to grab her laptop, she grabbed her phone from her pocket. She typed good girl into her internet search bar. What came up was perfumes (oddly in the shape of a high heel), a music video, a tv show, and things of that nature. (AN: I did actually google good girl for this. Those things actually are the first things that pop up.)

Since just typing in good girl didn't help her, she typed in 'Why does it feel good to be called a good girl?'. (AN: This is not what actually popped up when I googled this.) The first few results were about compliments and how to react to being called a good girl. Sarah saw a link to Pornhub. It said 'Watch this woman be a good girl to these guys.'

She clicked the link and was surprised by the video. 

There were 6 guys and 1 woman. The men took turns telling the woman different commands. As she did them the guys were praising her. Telling her how much they loved how she did what they told her to. No questions asked. That she was the perfect good girl for them.

After the woman got naked one of the men told her to get on her knees and to pull down his pants. She proceeds to do that to all the men after being told to. The woman was now on her knees in the middle of the six guys. All of whom have their hard cocks out. Some of them was rubbing their cocks and had some precum coming out.

The woman moved her head to one of the guy's cocks to lick the precum. One of the other guys grabbed her hair and said 'You weren't told to lick his cock and to taste his precum. Good girls do as they were told and wait for instruction. You want to be our good girl, correct?'

The woman couldn't help but moan when her hair got pulled. 'Yes sir. I want to be your good girl. I am sorry for not waiting. I will do better. I will be all of yours good girl.'

All the men smirked at her reaction. Let the fun begin.

"Sweetie. I am home and I've talked to Kevin. We are ready to give you your punishment. Please come downstairs." Richard said after knocking on her door. Sarah was a bit startled to hear Richard. She got a bit into the video. "Okay. I will be down in a moment." "Okay Sweetheart. Don't take too long." Sarah then heard Richard walk away.

'WOW. I will be returning to that video later.' Sarah thought. She closed the video and moved to get up. Shadow shifted in its sleep. Sarah really didn't want to move the kitty but sadly has to. She didn't want to potentially make her punishment worse by taking a long time. 

Thank you for reading! Please leave a vote and/or a comment! I am almost done with my next chapter and will be posting it as soon as I am done with it. I hope you all will enjoy it!