The Date continued

Cafe

Sarah made it to the café right on time to see Lindsay waiting outside for her. She smiled and hugged the women. "Hi. I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long!" Sarah said as she let go of Lindsay. "I didn't wait long at all. I just got here a minute ago. Now let's go inside." When they get inside both women saw it was pretty crowded. They both went to the counter to order. Lindsay ordered a large hot mint tea and Sarah ordered a large, iced decaf tea. It was getting late after all. Sarah ordered an orange scone for them to split. The women had grabbed a table by the window while waiting for their drinks and food.

Kevin and Richard approached the café and saw immediately saw Sarah and Lindsay through the window. When the guys saw their Sarah smiling at someone who wasn't them, they got mad again. They took a few quick breaths to calm down. They needed to keep reminding themselves that this Linsday person will NOT be getting another date.

When they entered the café Richard headed towards the counter and Kevin went to look for a place to sit. When Richard placed their order, he slipped the cashier a $100 to make sure they spilled drinks and food onto the two women sitting by the window. He made sure to discreetly point at them so the cashier knew who he was talking about.

When Kevin was looking for a place, he 'accidently' bumped into Sarahs chair. "I am so sorry! Sarah?" Kevin said like he was surprised and wasn't expecting to see her. "Kevin! What are you doing here?" Sarah said as she stood up and gave Kevin a hug. Kevin hugged her back tightly. "Richard and I were bored at home and decided to go out for some air and to grab some coffee." Kevin let Sarah go and looked at Lindsay. He stuck out his hand towards her. "I am sorry I interrupted you guys. I'm Kevin. An old friend of Sarahs." He hated saying he was old friend of hers. He wanted to say he was one of her Daddies and to stay far, far, far, away from their Baby Doll.

Lindsay shook his hand and smiled. "Hello. It's nice to meet you." Sarah had sat back down. Richard came over and wrapped his arm around Kevin. "Sweetie I think you are interrupting something. Look at how nice they are dressed." Richard said. "I am so sorry. We will let you get back to your evening." Kevin said. "Nice to see you, Sarah. I hope you enjoy your evening." Richard said and then lead Kevin towards the back of the café. They took a seat where they can easily observe the couple but they weren't really noticeable.

As they sat down the guys saw the women had begun talking. Sarah began laughing at something Lindsay said. The guys were starting to get mad again. She should only be laughing at something they said. A worker brought over the couple drinks and food. The drinks and food were not spilled onto the women. Richard was about to get up to talk to the worker but Kevin put his hand on Richards thigh. "Just wait a minute. Maybe they thought you wanted her to spill your order on them. Also look. It seems like Lindsay ordered a hot beverage. The worker probably doesn't want to cause physical harm to the women. Let's just wait and see." Kevin said. Richard grumbled a bit and agreed to wait.

A few minutes later the cashier was coming around again and this time she 'accidently' spilled their iced coffees over the two women. The worker apologized profusely and worked on cleaning the mess up. The girls weren't mad and got up to help the cashier. The guys were hoping that Linsday would have flipped out at the person. The guys eventually got their drinks and just sat there watching their Baby Doll date happen.

After the cashier accidently spilled some drinks on them the girls went back to talking and getting to know each other. After a while Sarah realized there will be no second date. There was no chemistry between the two. They were two completely different people. When Linsday originally asked her out she didn't give Sarah a way to contact her. Linsday said it was so Sarah would have no choice but to show up and it would say a lot about who she was if she didn't. Linsday had said it in a really cute and flirty way so Sarah didn't think much of it. In reality Lindsay wanted to see if Sarah was worthy of having her number.