The Bar continued

When Sarah went to let go of Kevin, he squeezed her a bit tighter to him before he would let go. With that Sarah knew Kevin recognized her. She pulled back and had a giant smile on her face. She saw he was smiling right back at her. "Hi!!!! I am so excited to see you again! It's been what like nine years? I've missed you!" Sarah said. When she finished, she looked over to the other guy. "Oh, sorry about that. I am Sarah. I hope I didn't interrupt anything." Sarah held her hand out. The women blushed when the man grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Richard noticed her blush and thought she looked so adorable. "Nice to meet you, Sarah. My names Richard. You didn't interrupt anything Sweetie. It seems you and Kevin here have a lot to catch up on. Why don't the three of us go sit down in the corner over there." Richard pointed to a corner where it seemed a lot quieter. Sarah nodded her head and smiled. "Sure. I just need to let my friends know where I will be."

As Sarah headed to the dance floor towards her friends the men couldn't help look at her ass as she walks away. They both couldn't wait to see it with their handprints and teeth marks. They went to the table where it was a lot quieter. "So that is THE Sarah. The Sarah you took care of and wanted for only yourself. How would you feel about sharing her? With your husband at least." As Richard said this he smirked. He can clearly see the look of possessiveness in Kevin's eyes. Kevin rolled his eyes. "Of course, I will share her with you. Only you. She is OURS. The second we made eye contact it was like time stood still and it was just us three. You and I as her daddies and her as our good little girl." Kevin noticed how long it was taking Sarah to get there. He noticed she was talking to her friends and immediately thought that they were going to have to go away. "I hope she doesn't have many friends. When I said I will share her with only you I meant only you." Kevin said. Richard almost smiled. If it was just them, he would have smiled. He loved how possessive his husband got.

Sarah had gone to her friends and told them she was going to catch up with an old friend and his friend. Emily was defiantly buzzed and kept talking about how yummy the guys were. Sarah blushed again. She agreed with Emily but wasn't going to say anything out loud. She was finally able to get away from Emily when another guy caught her attention. She just shook her head and laughed a bit. When she was finally able to head towards the table, she saw Kevin and Richard talking. It looked very serious. She hoped everything was okay. "Hi sorry that took so long. My friend Emily can really get talkative when she has had a few drinks." Sarah didn't tell them exactly what her friend was talking about not wanting to embarrass herself.

Richard noticed Kevins drink was pretty much done and he could use another beer. "Speaking of drinks, I could use another beer. Kevin want another Old Fashion?" Kevin smiled and nodded his head. "Sarah, can I get you anything to drink? It'll be on me." Sarah smiled a small smile. "Just a coke please. I am not old enough to drink yet." Richard smirked and wanted to call her a good girl so badly. He bet she would like that. Being a lawyer, he can get a good read on people. Just from looking at her and their limited time together he could tell she is a shy little thing. She would love to be praised. He can't wait to shower her with it. "I will be right back." With that Richard went to the bar. He took his time to give the two sometime together.

"Nine years. I can't believe it's been nine years since I last saw my baby doll." Kevin knew she would blush again when he called her that. It felt so natural to call her that. She will be his baby doll again soon enough. "I hope we don't go another nine years without seeing each other." Kevin said. "Trust me I hope we don't either. I missed you so much. I hate that we lost contact. It just got so hard with everything." Sarah told Kevin and couldn't be happier. Richard had finally come back with the drinks. As he was handing Kevins his drink Sarah saw that Kevin had a wedding band on. Sarah was a bit disappointed. She knew the chances of him still being single was slim but still had a bit of hope.

"So, who is the lucky gal or guy? I noticed your wedding band." Sarah asked Kevin pointing to the ring. "You actually already met him." With that he kissed Richard on the cheek. Richard blushed a bit. Kevin was all for pda but Richard was more reserved. "OH MY GOSH! I am so happy for you too! Oh no! I hope I didn't interrupt a date! I am so sorry! I will just get going. I didn't mean to disturb you guys." With that small ramble Sarah started to get up embarrassed that she hugged Kevin right in front of husband. She hoped Richard didn't think she was some home recking slut. Before she gets away Richard reached out and grabbed Sarahs wrist. "You didn't interrupt anything Sweetie. You saw an old friend and got excited. You gave him a hug and he hugged you back. Then I invited you to sit down and catch up with him. You are perfectly good honey. Please sit down and lets all just talk. I would love to learn more about you and Kevins history." Sarah felt so much better at what Richard said. She couldn't help but blush once again at the nicknames Richard called her. Sarah sat back down and the three of them talked.

For the next few hours Kevin and Sarah had gotten caught up and Sarah had gotten to know Richard more. Sarah was super happy Kevin found someone as great as Richard. She did feel a bit weird with how intense both of their stares can get but she just shrugged it off. Kevin was pissed off at how independent Sarah had to become. 'Don't worry Sarah. Your daddies are here now. We will take care of you from now on.' Kevin thought. Richard was thinking something along the same lines.

Sarah had looked at her phone to check the time and couldn't believe the time. It was almost 3 in the morning. Time truly flies when you're having fun. She noticed she had gotten texts from her friends. They had left with other people and didn't want to bother her while she was with the guys. "Hey I am having a blast but I think it's time to go home. It's almost 3am." Sarah told the guys. Kevin and Richard didn't want to leave her just yet.

"Oh, yikes I didn't realize how fast time I had gone. How about Kevin and I give you a ride home. You look way too good to walk home and it seems like your friends have left." Richard offered. Yes, he wanted them to give her a ride home but also this way they can get her address. Make sure she lives in a safe neighborhood. Not that she will be living there for much longer but for now he needs to know she will be safe. "That would be great. Thank you, guys." With that they left the bar.  

I hope you like the chapter! Please vote and leave your thoughts in a comment! If there is anything you would like to see included please let me know! I am open to any and all suggestions! :)