Monday Dinner

Sarah had a long day at work. There was more paperwork than she had expected. Then there were issues with supplies. A few of the men had called out and it just seemed like one issue after another. She had finally gotten home and decided to take a nice long bubble bath. She decided she would set an alarm just in case she falls asleep. Once she got into the tub, she felt her muscles instantly relax. She closed her eyes and let the world fall away from her.

The guys had a long day as well. Kevin scheduled for his best workers to go up to the Saddlers to set up their new security system. They will be there Tuesday. He sent Lucas Saddler a quick email letting him know the day and time. After that he had to deal with some problem employees. He got word that some of the newly promoted managers have been using their new position to intimidate the newer employees. Kevin would not stand for that.

Richard had a long day in court. He had a few cases back-to-back. They were simple cases and easy to win. He liked to take on simple cases occasionally because he can usually do them for a good discount or pro bono. It looks good on him to do these cases. While cases were simple there was still a good amount of paperwork. After court he had to go back to his office and finish the paperwork.

Kevin had gotten home before Richard and decided to surprise him by cooking dinner. He wasn't as good as a cook as Richard but he can hold his own. He decided he would put something in the slow cooker. That way they can just relax while dinner cooked. After he put the ingredients into the slow cooker, he pulled out some stuff to make a simple salad.

Richard came home and smiled when he saw his husband in the kitchen. He walked behind him and kissed his neck. "This was a nice surprise. Thank you. I wasn't in the mood to cook and now I don't have to. Since you have something in the slow cooker and the salad can be put into the fridge why don't we go take a shower and relax a bit before we have to pick up Sarah." Kevin smiled and agreed. He got one of the staff members to clean up the kitchen while they went to take a shower.

Sarah had woken up a half hour ago and was getting dressed. She bought this cute new pink flowy dress. It came down to her knees and was very light. She loved it. As soon as she finished putting on mascara on, she got a text that Kevin and Richard were almost there. She grabbed her purse and decided to wait outside for the guys. When she saw them pull up Sarah smiled wide and hoped into the back seat.

"You know you shouldn't wait outside. You never know who is outside waiting to attack or rob you. We will gladly go to your apartment door to get you." Kevin said to her as he started the drive back to their place. Sarah rolled her eyes at what Kevin said. "I was perfectly fine. You guys were almost there so I was in no real danger. Plus, I have pepper spray if need be." Sarah said. Richard was looking at her through the rear-view mirror. When he saw her roll her eyes, he had to bit his lip not to scold her or to give her a warning. He can't wait till Sarah was officially theirs and they can be stricter with her.

During the drive they talked about how each of their weekends were. The guys edited their weekend a bit. They knew how Sarahs weekend was but enjoyed hearing it from her. They pulled up to the guy's home and helped Sarah out of the car once it was stopped. The guys loved having Sarah in their home and couldn't wait to have their home be her home as well.

Since Kevin was the one to make the meal this time he headed towards the kitchen. "I don't think we got a chance to give you a tour of the house. While Kevin is finishing dinner why don't I show you around." Richard said to Sarah. Sarah smiled and nodded. Richard held his arm out and Sarah gladly took it. Richard showed her the whole house. Sarah was amazed at how large the house was. There was a cinema room, a library, an indoor swimming pool, and too many rooms to count. If she wasn't with Richard, she would probably get lost. "Dinner is ready!" The heard Kevin yells.

When Richard and Sarah came back to the dining room the table was all set with the food. As they ate the guys brought up Sarahs job. Sarah lit up and talked about her job. She truly enjoyed it and was very happy to work there. As she went on about her job the guys looked at each other. They knew there was no point in trying to get her to quit. So, they were left with the only option to get her fired.

"Baby Doll I mean no offence but isn't it dangerous to be on a construction site with your size? Aren't you afraid of getting hurt?" Kevin asked her. "Oh no! There is a ton of safety requirements that all workers have to follow. I also don't really do much of the actual building. I get the guy's food, do paperwork, help organize their tools and things like that. Also, the guys are great. They make sure no harm comes to me." Sarah said smiling. It didn't sit well how Sarah talked about her coworkers. They will be the ones to make sure no harm comes to her and the first step to that will to be get her away from her job.

After dinner they all just sat there enjoying each other's company. "We have a surprise for you sweetie. We picked it up while visiting our friends." Richard said. He quickly went to their bedroom and grabbed the teddy bear. He was excited to give it to her. As he came back to the dining room, he put it behind his back. "Stand up, close your eyes and stick your hands out." Richard said. Sarah stood up and followed his instructions. Excited for her surprise. Kevin smiled at her excitement and stood next to Richard. Richard took the bear out from behind him and placed it in Sarahs hands.

When Sarah opened her eyes and saw what was in her hands, she couldn't help but squeal in happiness. She immediately hugged the teddy bear to her chest. "I LOVE HIM! He is sooooo cute! He is also pink! My favorite color! Thank you so much!" Sarah quickly gave Kevin and Richard a hug each. "When we saw him, we knew it was perfect for you. A cute teddy bear for a cute girl." Kevin said. Sarah blushed at what Kevin said. "Thank you again."

With that the everyone decided it was time to call it a night

With that the everyone decided it was time to call it a night. They offered to allow Sarah to stay the night but she declined. She didn't bring over any clothes for work the next day. The outfit she had on was cute but not work appropriate. The men pouted at that but understood. Sarah giggled a bit at their pouts.

They quickly and reluctantly dropped her off at home. The guys walked her up to her apartment again. She tried to tell them that they didn't have to every time. "We want too though. It makes us feel better seeing you safe in your apartment." Richard said. She smiled at that. After dropping her off at her apartment Sarah hugged both of them again. The guys each kissed her forehead. "Good night, Sweetie." Richard said. "Good night, Baby Doll." Kevin said. "Night guys." She waved at them and closed her door.

The guys thought that night went very well can't wait to watch her on the cameras. The next few days will be very busy for them and that in turn will be very busy for Sarah. It's time to start making some big moves. 

Thank you for reading this chapter! Please leave a vote and comment! 

So, the next chapter might take some time for me to post. I am having a hard time deciding on what to do for the next chapter. I have an idea that I feel meh about and I will be able to keep my future plans. I have another idea that I really like but will have to change a lot of my future plans. So, I am hoping to get an idea that I really like that won't change future plans. This will play a big part of the story, so I want to choose the best option. Thank you for understanding!