Trouble Sleeping continued

Saturday

Another night gone and another night of bad sleep. It was the worst one yet. This was getting beyond ridiculous! Sarah is super glad she didn't have to go to work. She made herself a bubble bath and just relaxed in there for like 2 hours. The bubble bath was so relaxing Sarah almost fell asleep in there. Even though she wanted to get a good night sleep she did not want to fall asleep in the tub and accidently drown.

Later on, in the day Emily called her and begged her to come out to the local bar. Emily said Gerald will be there. They can sneak her drinks. That maybe since she has been stressed is why Sarah hasn't been sleeping well. That a few drinks and dancing will help loosen her up. That by the end of the night she will be so relaxed and tired that she will sleep like there is no tomorrow.

Sarah got really mad at Emily. She actually yelled at Emily pretty badly. Emily knows Sarah is waiting for 21st birthday to drink. Why doesn't she get that. Not everyone wants to break the law. Sarah also had told both Emily and Gerald that all she wants to do this weekend was to watch TV and relax at home. Why can't they just respect her wishes for the weekend!

After hanging up on Emily Sarah sat down on the couch and tried to calm down a bit. After a few minutes Sarah started to feel really badly about how she reacted to Emily. She called the guys to ask for their opinion. They seem to always have the best advice. They have an outsider's perspective that is really valuable to her.

After explaining everything to them Sarah felt a lot better. They gave her some great advice. The guys did say Sarah could have expressed her feelings in a better way but overall, she had good points. Her friends have known for a while that she doesn't want to drink until she was 21. Yet they keep offering her drinks. That Sarah knows what's best for her body. That if a weekend at home is what she needed than that is what she needed. Sarah thanked the guys and decided to turn her phone off for the rest of the night.

Kevin and Richard were going through everything that had bought Sarah. They wanted to make sure everything came in and was in good condition. After that they had planned on starting to paint and organize her future little room. Sarah had called them while they were in the middle of checking out her clothes. After listening and talking to her they knew what they had to do.

About an hour later Richard and Kevin had knocked on Sarahs door. They wanted to make her feel better and they knew exactly how to do that. Sarah had opened the door and saw that Kevin was holding a box of sleepy time tea. Richard was holding an aromatherapy candle. The week had truly caught up to her in that moment and she broke down.

Sarah started to cry and she wasn't sure why. She knew she was tired and dealing with more stress than usual but she figured she was handling it. For some odd reason seeing the guys there to help take care of her just broke her down. The guys immediately put down the tea and candle and rushed to Sarah. They just held her in between them. Trying their best to calm her down.

Kevin and Richard shared a look above her head. Richard picked Sarah up and sat down on the couch with her in his lap. Sarah was still wearing PJs but Kevin wanted her in some cozier ones. He went into her room and grabbed some cute fuzzy ones. They were in the back of her PJ drawer. He guessed Sarah probably forgot she even owned this set. He grabbed them and went back to the living room.

(PJs Kevin gave to her

(PJs Kevin gave to her. Just the pants and top. Not the slippers or thing in the persons hand.)

He saw that Richard had gotten Sarah to calm down. Right now, Richard was rocking Sarah back and forth. Kevin bent down and looked Sarah in her eyes. "I know you are already in some PJS but I think these will be cozier. So, while I go make some sleepy time tea and Richards sets up the candle, I want you to change into them. Can you do that for me Baby doll?" Kevin said to her. Sarah nodded her head while grabbing the PJs.

Sarah was feeling a lot better than she had all week. She couldn't wait to spend some time with the guys and truly relax. Sarah quickly went to her room, changed and went back out to the guys. She saw that Kevin had some water in her kettle waiting for it to boil. Richard had lit the candle and was setting up Netflix on her TV.

Richard saw that Sarah was done changing and motioned with his pointer and middle finger to come here. Sarah came over right away and sat next to him on the couch. Richard immediately put his arm Sarah and had her rest her head on his shoulder. When Richard felt Sarah relax into him, he kissed her on top of her head. "Feeling better Sweetie?" Sarah nodded her head. "Words Baby doll." Kevin said loudly when he didn't hear Sarah answer Richard.

"Sorry. Yes, I do feel better. I am sorry I started crying. That's not like me to just randomly break down and cry. Don't get me wrong I love a good cry. A good cry can help greatly. I just wasn't expecting to see you and then suddenly bam cry my eyes out." Sarah said. "You never have to say sorry to us. We are here for you at all times. It's okay to suddenly break down once in a while. I am just glad Kevin and I were here and can help you." Richard said to Sarah.

Kevin came to the couch with a cup of the sleepy time tea. "Now be careful. It's really hot. This is a bit stronger than the sleepy time tea you have in your cabinets. So, drink it slowly." Kevin handed her a mug filled with tea. The tea was normal sleepy time tea but a stronger and better version of it. The guys had bought Sarah a bunch of teas for Sarah and they were considered the best tea around. Only the best for their Baby doll.

When Sarah was done with the tea, she put the mug down on the coffee table. Kevin had tapped Sarahs legs pointed to his lap. Sarah smiled, put her legs onto his lap and rested her head onto Richards lap. While they watched one of Sarahs favorite Tv shows 'Nailed It' Kevin massaged her legs and Richard played with her hair. Sarah was in heaven.

After another half hour Sarah was completely asleep. Richard noticed first. He thought she looked the absolute cutest. He tapped Kevin on the shoulder and pointed towards Sarahs head. Kevin smiled at the sight of her sleeping. Both the guys felt truly bad about disrupting her sleep. It was sadly a necessary step in making her 100% theirs.

Kevin lifted her legs off of him so he could get up. Once he stood up Kevin picked Sarah up off the couch so he can take her to bed. Richard pouted when Sarahs head left his lap. Kevin chuckled a bit and pointed his head towards her bedroom. Richard held out on finger to let Kevin to know to wait a moment. Richard blew out the candle, grabbed the mug and put it into the kitchen sink. Richard followed Kevin into Sarahs bedroom.

Kevin tucked Sarah into bed. He made sure to put the pink teddy bear in her arms. She instantly cuddled into it. While Kevin was tucking Sarah in Richard looked up some music that will help her get into a super deep sleep. This will be one of the best night's sleep Sarah ever had. They each gave her a kiss onto of her head before heading out.

Richard grabbed a piece of paper out of a notebook laying on the coffee table. He wrote on the note to make sure to either call or text them when she wakes up. Kevin made sure to lock Sarahs door on their way out. He is counting that Sarah won't notice and won't question how they got the door locked without a key.  

Thank you for reading the chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote and/or leave a comment!