Mall

The drive to mall was a long one. They decided to go to a mall a bit outside of the city. Kevin told Sarah it was because the mall usually has really good deals. In reality the chances of Sarah running into anyone she knows at this mall is very low.

During the drive Sarah talked about how she needed some business clothes for future interviews. She mentioned she had seen some online ads for jobs at different constructions sites. She plans on filling out the applications after they get home.

Kevin and Richard gave each other a quick look. They haven't had a chance to modify her laptop. They will have to do something tonight. Maybe one of them can find a reason to see her laptop and 'accidently' drop it. Like her phone. Then they can give her a laptop with the modifications they want on it.

The guys quickly changed topics. They didn't want their girl to think of work. Their Baby Doll/Sweetheart doesn't have to worry about money anymore. All of her financial needs will be taken care from now on. Not only her financial needs but every need she will ever have. They will take of it all.

When they got to mall Kevin was able to find a parking spot very quickly. Sarah tried to open the car door but found it locked. The guys turned in their seats to look at Sarah. She gave them a confused looked. "Okay what's up?" Sarah asked.

The guys made sure to go over the rules again. Sarah was a bit annoyed because she was a grown woman. She isn't a little girl. While she did understand and accept that she will be following rules the guys set; she doesn't need to be reminded of them. Especially so soon after being told them in the first place.

She rolled her eyes while her guys were talking. She didn't think much about the action. Well, until she saw the look the gave her. Sarah put her hands up and apologized.

"Okay guys. I get the rules. I know the rules. You told me the rules before we left. I promise I will follow the rules. I also know I accepted any and all punishments for breaking the rules. So now can we please go into the mall?" Sarah said. At the end she put on her kitten eyes.

Both of the men melted at Sarahs kitten eyes. "Okay, okay, okay. Let's go." Richard said. Sarah didn't know it but she had both of the men wrapped around her fingers. One day when she realizes it the guys will be in trouble.

After unlocking the door everyone got out of the car. After quickly relocking the car the three of them headed into the mall.

Kevin and Richard made sure to stand on both sides of Sarah. Kevin on the left, Richard on the right and their Sarah in the middle. The guys wanted to reach out to hold Sarahs hand but was afraid to push things too much. They needed to keep forcing her to push things. That way she feels like she has a choice in all of this. Especially when in reality she doesn't.

Once in the mall Sarah got a bit overwhelmed. This mall has some high-end stores and those come with high-end prices. Kevin did say this mall has some great deals. She just wonders how great the deals are because even in high end stores the prices will still be high.

She knows the guys will be paying for everything but she is determined to pay them back some way. Luckily as they walked through the mall, she saw some regular stores. Ones without hundred-dollar price tags.

Sarah was never a big fan of shopping even as a kid - when they were younger, Kevin picked everything out for her. When he moved away and she was left to herself she felt overwhelmed. Her dad was no help at all. Sarah asked him once to help her pick out some shoes. He basically brushed her off. For basically a year Sarah didn't buy anything new.

That did change when Emily came into her life. Emily helped Sarah become less overwhelmed when shopping and figuring out things she did like. Even with Emilys help Sarah still never cared for shopping.