Richard

Age: 30

Richard was at the local gym. As he was lifting free weights, he noticed a guy going hard core on a punching bag. He looked the guy slowly up and down. He liked what he saw. What he didn't like was how crazy he was going in on the bag. He figured a good way to introduce himself to the guy was to try get him to calm down a bit. He put away the free weight he was lifting and walked towards the guy. He tapped the guy on the shoulder and instantly ducked. Richard had no doubt in his mind this man was going to come out swinging.

"Hey man. Might want to calm down a bit. I don't know what got you so riled up but maybe you should take it a bit easy on the bag a bit. As far as I am aware the bag is innocent." Richard

"Sorry about that man. I am a bit preoccupied. I just had to take my frustration out a bit. I am Kevin." Kevin said. He unwrapped his hands. He stuck his hand out to the guy.

"I understand. I'm Richard. How about we clean up a bit and go for a drink? Get to know each other better. Maybe you can unload your mind a bit." Richard knew he was taking a risk on asking out this guy without knowing if he was into guys. It was a risk he was willing to take. He noticed that Kevin looked him up and down. Richard noticed a smirk on Kevins face.

"Defiantly. I could go for a good drink. Also, some very good company." Kevin sent him a wink.

The two men hit the showers. Richard wanted to make a move on Kevin in there but figured it would be better to wait.

At the bar the men hit it off right away. Kevin told him all about his Sarah (Kevins words not mine). He could tell Kevin really cared for this girl. Richard always had a tendency to fall fast and hard. It's one of the reasons he never showed his emotions. He only shows them to people he trusts.

A few years later:

Richard was leaving his office at the law firm. It was a long day. Nothing to strenuous just a lot of paperwork. He smirked thinking of how a back massage from his husband would feel great. Then that back massage would end up with a very happy ending. He couldn't wait for it. Just the thought alone made his day instantly better. He didn't let it show on his face though. He didn't care to show his emotions on his face. It makes things in court a lot easier. Makes his opponents a lot more scared of him. He looked at his watched and cursed in his head. He was running late to the bar that he is supposed to meet his husband at.