Kiss

Just as Kevin was about to kiss Sarah he stopped. "You have to ask first. Remember consent is always key." Kevin said just as pulled away. He had to use all of his will power to pull away from Sarah. He so wanted to kiss her beautiful lips. She just looked so tempting. He will wait though. He will make sure when they kiss; when Sarah and Richard kiss that everyone is on board and that there is no confusion. That this is what everyone wants. The guys knew what they wanted and they will make sure Sarah would want the same thing as well.

Sarah stood there confused. What the hell just happened. She looked between both of the guys and was having a hard time processing it all. Richard stood there looking at her like he wants to kiss her just as much as Kevin did. What the hell is going on. Sarah quickly shut her eyes and shook her head thinking she is imagining all of this. When she opened her eyes the look in the guy's eyes were gone and were smiling at her.

"We have to get going. Now be our good girl and go straight to bed, okay?" Kevin said to Sarah. Sarah smiled and nodded her head. Still confused on what happened. "I am having a half day tomorrow. I only have a court meeting in the morning and then I am free. If you are able to take a late lunch tomorrow maybe, we can meet up?" Richard asked Sarah smiling. Sarah nodded her head. "Words sweetheart. We let one nod go but we won't another. Neither of us takes nods as an answer." "Sorry Richard. I would love to meet up with you for a late lunch. If I can. I will send you a text letting you know." Sarah replied to Richard.

Kevin hugged Sarah and then left. Richard gave Sarah a hug as well. When he hugged her, he bent down a bit and whispered into her ear. "Remember all you have to do is ask and we will be more than happy to kiss you." Richard let go of Sarah. "See you tomorrow Sweetheart." With that Richard winked at Sarah and then walked off. Sarah still being confused about what happened turned around and went into her apartment.

Sarah

After Sarah walked into her apartment, she closed the door and leaned against it. This night turned out nothing like she expected it to. Sarah figured she would have a great date, possibly go for a sweet walk with her date, and end the night with a sweet good night kiss. Instead, her date was horrible, and she had to fake an emergency to get out of it. Then to top it all off Kevin, KEVIN almost kissed her. Also, Richard wanted to kiss her as well! What the hell!?!

Sarah slid down the door and sat on the floor. She touched her lips, thinking about Kevin almost kissing her. She couldn't help but smile and blush a little. She remembered the crush she had on him as a kid. She could ever imagine that Kevin would have a crush on her as well. Well to be fair she doesn't know if Kevin has a crush on her. She only knew he wanted to kiss her. Not only Kevin but Richard as well.

Thinking of Richard made her blush even more. It also confused her even more somehow. It would be one thing if Kevin was single but he is married. The person he was married to showed interest in kissing her as well. That was a mind boggle for her. Sarah will admit it she is a bit naïve when it comes to intimacy. Well to anything other than involving one partner, just basic sex and of course self-pleasure. The idea of being with more than one person was a whole new world. She was also afraid she wouldn't be a good girl if she strayed from the normal.

Throughout her life Sarah has tried to be a good girl. Speaking of being a good girl she needed to get to bed. Sarah got up off the floor and got ready for bed. She keeps thinking about both of the guys kissing her. Sarah would blush and shake her head. Trying to shake those thoughts away for a bit. After she got changed Sarah decided to make a cup of that sleepy time tea the guys got her to help sleep. With all of these thoughts racing through her head she has no doubt in her mind that she will need the tea.

The Guys

As soon as the guys got to the staircase Kevin pushed Richard against the wall and kiss him passionately. After a few minutes of kissing Kevin pulled away and looked at Richard a bit nervously "I am so excited that I almost kissed her but I am scared that I pushed things too far." Kevin said. Richard kissed him to stop him from talking anymore. "You didn't push things too far. Trust me besides confusion I could see it in her eyes that she wanted you to kiss her. After she moves in with us, we will work more on getting her to make the first move. Trust me we are on the right path. For both aspects of what we want." Richard said after pulling away. The guys shared another kiss in the stairwell and then headed for home.

On their way home Richard pulled out his phone to watch their Sarah. "I know you don't like driving but this is getting a bit unfair. I want to watch our girl but nooooooo. I have to watch the road. While you get to watch our baby doll." Kevin whined. Richard smirked and smacked Kevins thigh. "Don't whine now. Think of this as making up for all those years you got to know her and I didn't." Richard said. "Thats not my fault." Kevin said pouting.

Richard looked at him briefly, shook his head, smiled, and looked back at his phone. He loved Kevin so much. His heart feels full every time that he looks or even thinks about him. Now that their Baby Doll is in their life his heart feels like it got a bit bigger and is now fully completed. "If it makes you feel better Sarah just got off the floor. It looked like she leaned against the door and slid to the floor. I'm guessing we gave her a lot to think about."

"Yeah, we really did. I hope she goes to bed soon. You guys have your lunch date tomorrow. Did your 'client' ever get back to you." Kevin said. "Not yet. He said it will take a few days. Let's hope we find out soon. Our sweetheart doesn't need to be working. Especially on a construction site." Richard said.

The guys pulled up to their house. Usually after they make any progress with their Sarah, they are all over each and have some very hot sex. This time though that didn't happen. Yes, they had sex but it wasn't anything crazy. It was simple but still passionate. They made love to each other that night. No one was submissive or dominate, no derogatory names/words, just simple, passionate love making. Both cumming to the thought of Sarah joining them in this sex as well as their kinkier sex. 

Thank you for reading! Please leave a vote and/or a comment! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next one!