Lindsay

The next day Kevin was at work. He wanted to leave early so he can go home to his Sarah. Just needed to finish a few things. One of them he was very excited for. Kevin had a meeting. The meeting was with one Lindsay. Yes, the same Lindsay that his Baby Doll went on a date with.

Kevin had done some research on this Lindsay person shortly after his Sarahs date with her. Yes, he did know her parents. They were fellow members at the BDSM club Richard and he were a part of. All four of them got along very well. For the most part they were into the same things. The biggest difference was the guys wanted a 24/7 dynamic. The other two were only interested in doing it part time.

The couple did reach out to Kevin one day. They had asked Kevin to meet with their daughter and to give her a chance at his company. He agreed to meet her. Only to meet her. Kevin made sure they knew that Lindsay was not guaranteed a job. Kevin can't help but wonder what they said to Lindsay to make her think she had a cushy job before even meeting with him.

He had pushed this meeting back a few times since he was concentrating on his and Richards girl. Kevin also didn't want to meet this girl anymore. Not only had she had his Sarah out, but she sounded like a stuck-up snob from what his girl said. The only good thing about this meeting is he can finally confront the person who dared to ask out his Baby Doll.

There a was knock on his office door. Kevin took a deep breath and put on a smile. He couldn't let his disdain for the girl show just yet. "Come in and close the door." Kevin stood up and when Lindsay got closer, he stuck his hand out. "Nice to finally meet you. I have heard a lot about you from your parents."

Lindsay closed the door, smiled and shook Kevins hand. She did not recognize Kevin. "Hello Sir. Nice to meet you as well. I am super excited to be here." Kevin pointed to the chair in front of him and told her to take a seat.

They talked a bit and of course Lindsay was saying everything she thought Kevin wanted to hear. She was excited to start at wonderful company. How she heard that he was a hard but fair boss. That she really liked her job at the grocery store and how it taught her how to value hard work.

When Kevin mentioned how some people saw jobs like a cashier at a grocery store stupid and beneath them. He asked her how she dealt with those people. She didn't know Kevin already knew she was one of those of people. That she thought she was too good to work at a grocery store and can't wait to work somewhere better.

"Oh, I just take it in stride. There isn't much I can do to change their minds. I do my best to deal with it. Either way all jobs are important. From a cashier in a grocery store to a powerful man like yourself sir." Lindsay said. She was sure she was doing an amazing job. Impressing the man in front of her. She has her cushy job in the palms of her hands.

Kevins smiling face suddenly went away. He had a stern face on. No nonsense face. "Really? All jobs are important? I could have sworn you once said that working at a grocery store was stupid. That your parents were forcing you to work at the grocery store. Also, I heard that you don't give out your number to people because you are worried that people will become obsessed and stalk you."

Linsday was shocked at what she was hearing. How did he know any of that? She tried to deny all of what he said. "I have no idea what you are talking about! I value my job greatly. I've never said working at the grocery store was stupid. The whole phone number thing is me being cautious and wanting to be safe. That is something I figured you would like since you own a security company."

At this point Kevin smirked and leaned back against his chair. "I guess you don't recognize me. You went on a date with someone very important to me a bit ago. She told me everything. She told me how highly you think of yourself. How you can't wait to quit your job at the grocery store because you have a nice cushy job waiting for you. Let me just say this. Yes, I am friends with your parents. Yes, I did agree to meet with you. I did not give you a job. I didn't even give you an interview. Just a meeting."

Kevin reached into his top drawer of his desk, pulled out a folder and placed it in front of Lindsay. "After hearing what my important person said about you, I did my own research. You, Lindsay must be one of the most conceited, self-centered people I ever had the displeasure of ever meeting. Your parents are great people. They must be so disappointed in you. If they aren't now, they will be when I show them what's in the file. Trust me I will be showing them the next time I see them."

Linsday took the folder, opened it, and saw what was inside. It was screenshots of her texts between different people. They were about how she hated her job and that she felt like she was too good to be there. There was also her profile page on a website where she could sell certain things for a lot of money. Of course, she didn't sell a lot. Lindsay asked for a lot of money for someone who doesn't promote herself. There were other things in there that made her look really bad.

Lindsay started to tear up the stuff inside and the whole folder. While she did Kevin started to chuckle a bit. He reached down and pulled out another folder. "Did you really think I wouldn't have backups? If you want you can tear this one up as well. I have more copies elsewhere."

The girl started to tear up and shaking her head. "Why are you doing this? Did your 'important person' have a bad date or something?" Lindsay put quotations around important person. She was trying to figure out who she went on a date with. Then it hit her. "Sarah! Is this all because of her?"

Kevin stood up hearing his girls name from her mouth. He slammed his hands down on his desk. "Don't you EVER say her name again! You are not worthy to say her name. She is better than you in every which way. If you hadn't gone on a date with her, I might not have looked into you so soon. You might have even gotten a job here. Eventually though all secrets come out (AN: This is not foreshadowing anything)."

Kevin sat back down and leaned back into his chair. "We are all done here. You are free to go." Kevin went onto his computer to see what else he has to do before he can leave. As Linday got up to leave, he looked up at her. "Oh, I suggest you look for work in a different field. I have already put your name on a blacklist for all security companies. You won't even be able to sell computer security software at a Walmart. Don't bother trying law either. My husband is a very powerful lawyer. If you try to even get a job as a sectary at a law firm, you will be blacklisted from all areas of law as well. Stay away from Sarah if you know what's good for you. Have a wonderful day." Kevin ended with a smile. 

Thank you for reading! Please leave a vote and/or comment! 

I was originally planning on posting back-to-back chapters, but I am unable to finish the other chapter today. This one was already all done. The next chapter is almost done. I will be posting it tomorrow! I hope you all have a wonderful night/day!