Work

On Sunday all Sarah did was laze around the house and did some chores. She also was texting the guys throughout the day. She was so happy to have Kevin back in her life and now she will have a new friend as well! They had a group chat so it was easier to talk to both of them. She was excited to get to know Richard more. From talking to him the previous night he seems like a great guy. Sarah couldn't be happier that Kevin found someone special.

It was now Wednesday and it had been a few days since Sarah saw the men. The three of them had been talking a ton. They were really interested in learning about Sarah. They had asked her if she wanted to come over for dinner on Friday and she agreed. She already missed seeing Kevin and was looking forward to seeing Richard again. Sarah was currently at work. She had just come back from grabbing everyone lunch. When she got back onto the site, she grabbed a blow horn and told everyone to come and get it. She laughed when almost everyone came running towards her. What she hadn't noticed was someone was staring at her and they were pissed off.

Richard just left his office to grab some lunch from a local restaurant. It was a nice day out so he decided to go for a walk to get his food. As he walking, he passed by a construction site. It made him think of his Sarah. She told him and Kevin that she worked in construction but didn't say much about it. The men assumed she worked in an office for a construction firm. Where she does paper work and stuff like that. Never in a million years would they picture her on a construction site working with tools, metal, and men. So, when he passed, he looked in on the site and he stopped dead in his tracks. What he saw made his blood boil. Their Sarah was on the site with a bunch of men around her and she was laughing.

Richard was pissed off. She was too small to be working on a construction site. She could get hurt. Plus, why is she working with all those men? Why is she so comfortable with them? The guys found out she was single but maybe she was fooling around with her coworkers. Richard pulled out his phone and took both a picture and small video of what he was seeing. He sent them to Kevin. He was positive that Kevin didn't know about this and when he finds out he will be just as pissed.

He oh so badly wanted to go in there and grab her. Take her home and spank her bottom red. He was using all of his will power not to do that. Kevin and him had talked about plans on getting her to leave her job but they figured that could wait. Getting her away from her friends was going to be their main priority. No more though. They were going to get her out of her job asap. She was their little girl. Little girls should be at home with no worries in the world. The only thing Sarah should be worried about is if their cocks would fit in her or if she could get them down her throat.

Richard left quickly so Sarah didn't see him staring at her. He and Kevin agreed that until she was theirs and knew the rules that they wouldn't punish her for things she did. He hated that. All he wants to do is spank her ass red and then pound her pussy hard. He got a call from Kevin and he wasn't happy. That night they would make plans on how to get Sarah out of her job. He hope that they can convince her to quit but if not, they can make sure she gets fired.

Sarah could have sworn she felt someone staring at her but when she looked around, she saw no one. She shrugged her shoulders and figured that it was just her imagination. She laughed at a joke the head foreman made. She was having a great time at work. People were worried that she couldn't handle working at a construction site but she proved them wrong and loved her work.

Meanwhile at Kevins work:

When Kevin received the pictured and video of Sarah no words could describe how mad he was. Sarah was theirs. Since Kevin was at work he leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. He took a couple of deep breaths in. Now is not the time to lose his cool. Tonight, he and Richard had plans which will require a cool, calm head. When he felt less angry Kevin looked at the picture again. Sarah was wearing a red t-shirt, basic blue jeans and work boots. He promised himself that soon she would never have to wear clothes like that again. All she would wear is cute dresses/skirts, blouses, onesies when in little space, and whatever else he or Richard decided.

He had called Richard and agreed that they would make her leaving her job their main priority. Getting rid of her friends won't be too hard. From what they understand she really only has two main friends. Emily and Gerald. There plans for them will have to wait a bit. Tonight, before they go out, they will figure out how to get Sarah to either quite her job or to get her fired.

Kevin had gathered a bunch of different security cameras. He had picked around 15 to put into Sarahs apartment. The cameras were small and Sarah wouldn't notice them. Unless she decided to do an ultra-careful look around her apartment. He technically would have 16 cameras in her apartment but the sixteen would be hidden in a teddy bear the couple was planning on giving Sarah.

I really hope you enjoy this chapter!!! Please vote and/or leave a comment! Thank you!!!!