𝟯𝟴 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘛𝘰 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭

TW: Body Worship, Hair Pulling, Dirty Talk, and Spanking

[Paper Rings - Taylor Swift]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Today is the day we've all been waiting for. Eden and I have just arrived back at the compound with the suitcases stuffed in the back. We begin to pull them back into the compound, with Steve and Sam trailing behind us, grabbing the last few things for us. We all use the elevator to get to our level, and when we do we go straight to Eden's room. It looks exactly like it did the day we left, and Eden has a huge smile on her face. She places her suitcase on her bed, and grabs my hand, pulling me down the hallway. We make it to my bedroom, and she nervously opens the door for us. I told her about my room being trashed by Tony, and we both don't know what to expect when we walk inside. What we didn't expect, however, is the room to look brand-new, and even more tidier it ever has been. We both are speechless, but our opportunity to speak is interrupted by loud footsteps coming from down the hallway.

"I did a few finishing touches to both of your rooms." Tony smiles. "I hope you like it."

"Thank you, dad."

"Don't thank me, it was Steve, who called all of the people in." Tony places his hands in his pockets. "Dinner will be ready in about an hour, I'll see you too then."

Tony walks down the hallway, the sight so foreign it scares me slightly. I placed my suitcase on my bed, and Steve and Sam join me and Eden in my room. I instantly begin unpacking, feeling more at home here than I ever have before. Eden doesn't seem as eager to go and do the same in her room, instead she helps me unpack and is happy that we are doing it together. I don't complain, and let Steve and Sam also help.

☽☽☽

It's been about half an hour that Steve, Sam, Eden, and I have been packing away the final, few things out of my suitcase. It shouldn't have taken that long, but Sam decided to be nosy, and go through my suitcase, asking questions every few seconds. Eventually, I banished him to the corner of the room, where he sat with his arms crossed over his chest and a huge frown on his face. Steve and Eden found it funny, and it was, but I just wanted this to be done so we could get back to normal.

"All done." Steve exclaims.

"Will we have time to do your room now?" I asked Eden.

"Probably not," Eden, shrugs. "Will be down in a bit, Steve, for dinner."

"Okay," Steve smiles. "I'll see you later." Steve is happy to see us again.

Eden sits down on my bed, me doing the same. She places a hand on my thigh and smiles up at me. Her eyes sparkle with mischief, and I'm already hooked on the look. She leans over my body and straddles my legs, slamming her lips against mine. My hands can't keep in one place as I roam around her body, feeling the soft skin under her clothes. As if time wasn't on our side, we rip each others clothes off, throwing them to the floor and messing up my once clean bedroom. She pushes me on my back, never breaking the kiss and runs her hands through my hair, pulling the scalp. I moan in her mouth, feeling the unfamiliar feeling of pleasure of her taking control. Usually, I have to be in control, needing to have some in the situation, but I like her taking some from me. However, I try and take some back by lifting my hand and slapping it down on her left ass cheek. She seems surprised by the sudden and slightly painful action, but she has the same fire in her eyes as I do.

"Do you want to take control, baby?" I breathe out.

"Yes." She moans. "Do you want me to?"

"Do whatever you want to me."

She takes my advice seriously and starts stroking my cock in her hand simultaneously with rubbing her clit with her middle finger. I throw my head back at the sight, already feeling very grateful for my choice of letting her be the one in control. When we are both ready, she slides me into her, slowly sitting on my pubic bone. She bounces up and down, throwing her head back and using her free hand to cover her mouth, muffling her loud moans. We haven't had sex since before we left the compound, and we don't have much time until dinner, so we need to hurry. Clearly reading my mind, Eden quickens her moves, rubbing her clit faster.

"That's it, baby." I practically scream. "Cum all over my legs. Keep moving your beautiful body until you come undone on my cock."

"Ah, fuck." She can't help herself.

When her legs begin to tremble and her moans become fat and few between, she stops her movements, coming on my legs and cock. She pulls herself off me, stroking my cock until I cum, spraying white cum on her hand, my stomach, and a little on her face. She kitten licks my cock, cleaning up and residue from my stomach and her hands. When we kiss, I taste my cum on her lips and tongue, moaning at the new kink.

"We have to go," Eden pulls from my lips. "They'll start wondering where we are."

"What about cleaning each other up?" I ask.

She walks into my bathroom, grabs a clean towel and wipes any of the remaining fluids off my body. I follow her actions, grabbing a new towel and cleaning her. We get changed, trying to look as presentable as possible, and walk out of my room hand in hand. However, when we walk into the dining room, Eden's hair is messy, clumps and knots on the back of her head. I hope it isn't that noticeable, but from the look on Sam's face, he defiantly knows what we were doing.

Here come the questions.

———————————————
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT