𝟬𝟴 𝘈 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴

TW: Somewhat obsessive and self-doubt thoughts

[Apocalypse - Cigarettes After Sex]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

The team found another HYDRA base, and we were sent immediately to capture the hidden information and eliminate any members of the group. After the mission, I was exhausted. I had to use brute force in order to get rid of my enemies, and no one knows the extent of it. Steve and I got separated, and I was left alone to fend for myself as Steve grabbed the information off the computers. I was ambushed and forced to fight them to the death. Luckily, I wasn't covered in blood and their death didn't spill any blood on the floor, so when Steve and I reunited, he was none the wiser. We left the premises with the needed information and no injuries were sustained.

So, when we got home, it was rather late. No one was up for eating dinner let alone cooking it. Eden was ecstatic when she saw us back and offered to cook us dinner. But, everyone turned her down, going straight to bed. I saw her face drop, but she seemed to understand. I couldn't face saying to her that I wanted to go to bed, and I was hungry and could go a few extra hours, so I accepted her invitation. She was happy, and I loved that I was able to put that smile on her face. So, we walked into the kitchen, grabbing a few ingredients to make a quick and easy meal. She is much more skilled in the kitchen than I am, so when I helped with the basics such as cutting a seasoning, I let her take control and finish making out food. When she was plating the food, she told me to turn on the TV and find a movie for us to watch together as we eat. I think she has too much confidence in me to be able to use a TV.

"Hey, what movie did you choose?" Eden asks with two plates of food in her hands.

"Uh, I don't know." I shake my head.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know how to use the TV."

"Oh, my god." She laughs. "What movie do you want to watch? I can put it on."

"Thank you." I smile. "I don't mind, whatever you want to watch."

She places the two plates on the coffee table, knives and forks beside it. I walk into the kitchen to get us both a glass of water and when I get back into the living room, Eden has the TV on and a movie beginning to play. I turn off the lights, leaving a small lamp on a side table, and the TV lights up the room so we can see what we are eating. We grab our plates and watch as 'The Witcher' title card plays. Eden had told me that I needed to begin watching this show, but I was too busy to start it and to be honest, I didn't want to watch it without her. We eat as the first episode plays, and every now and then, I look over at Eden seeing her mouthing the lines from the show. Eden has expressed how much she loves this show, and how much she adores Gerald Of Rivia. It's really cute that she knows the lines and is mouthing her favourite ones.

I can't stop myself from occasionally looking over at her and just watching her. She is more enjoyable and entertaining than the show. She catches me looking at her, and turns her head to face me, smiling at me. I awkwardly smile back at her and my eyes are trained on her lips. She turns back to face the TV, and my eyes stay on her face. Her side profile is just as beautiful as her full face, and I can't keep my eyes anywhere else. Her hair is put up in a messy bun, a few stray pieces falling on the side of her face. She isn't wearing any makeup and her natural look is more beautiful than her usual look of makeup. She always looks amazing, but I prefer this look. I can't stop looking at her and I don't want to.

She is stunning.

She defiantly has Stark features, sharp cheekbones and jawline, tanned skin, and beautiful and bulging eyes. Even her nose is perfect. It's slightly intimidating. I have scars littered all over my body and my head is mashed into broken pieces. She would never want me. But, then again, I thought she would hate me, but we are able to be in the same room together and hold a good conversation. We are even able to stay silent and not have it be awkward, and we are starting to have inside jokes that no one else understands. I love the relationship we have. I have a good friendship with Steve, but because of the difference in things we have gone through, I don't feel like I can tell him everything. But, with Eden, she is able to understand what I went through even if she hasn't experienced anything similar. She gives amazing advice, some that I am actually beginning to take in.

I just want to be near her all the time.

I think I am starting to get attached to her, and it is fucking terrifying. I've never felt like this, even before the 40s. She has a hold on me that no one has ever had before. And, she doesn't even know it. And, she can never know. If she knew the things that were going on in my mind when I look at her, she would be scared. When she isn't in the room, I can't stop thinking about her. And, when she is, all my focus goes to her. She is captivating, and she can never know this.

"I'm pretty tired, I think I'm going to go to bed." I fake yawn.

"Oh, okay."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

I stand from the couch, walking straight out of the room and up the stairs. I hate that I left her there all by herself confused, but I can't risk her finding out the way I feel. She pulls me whenever I am near her, and If she asked politely, I would probably spill all my dirty secrets to her. I need to leave the room before she finds out the way she makes me feel.

———————————————
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT