𝟮𝟲 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴

TW: FLUFF!!! and the tiniest amount of smut

[Lover - Taylor Swift]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

With our tickets in both of our hands, we walk into the museum, looking around at the beautiful memorabilia from all around the world. Eden grabs my hand, pulling me straight to the space section. She seems even more excited about the date than me. When I told her that we should go out, she was hesitant. The group aren't on a mission today, but if we said we were hanging out as friends, then maybe they wouldn't be so suspicious. Tony didn't seem happy about the idea at first, but after Steve and Sam said they would be joining us, he let us go. I thanked Sam and Steve for lying for us, leaving to go do whatever they want as me and Eden go on our date. I was instructed to keep in contact with them so we could all walk back into the compound together, not raising any alarms.

The room goes pitch black, with twinkly stars on the roof, and small circles representing each individual planet in the solar system. Eden's eyes are wide open as she reads all the information about each planet. We walk over to the milky way exhibit, holding hands as we read the information in our heads. I stand behind her, my arms wrapped around her waist and my chin resting on her shoulder. I finish reading the board before her, and as she finishes up, I kiss the bare skin of her neck. She smiles as I do, distracted from the board. She smirks, turning around and quickly kissing my lips before she remembers where we are. That we are surrounded by strangers. We both aren't ones for public displays of affection.

I grab her hand, pulling her away from the cramped room and through one of the doors I remembered from the leaflet I read about this place. I wanted this to be perfect, so I researched the hell out of this place, and the second I saw this room, an idea popped into my room. I'm just praying that the room is empty for this to work. I know Eden won't go along with it if it isn't. The lights are turned off, and the room is surrounded by small stars on the walls and ceiling. We both stumble to the middle of the room, holding hands and giggling every time one of us almost falls over. When we make it to the centre, I turn around, pulling her in for a scorching kiss. She smiles into the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck and falling into the kiss.

"Was this your plan all along?" She pulls from the kiss. "Get me alone and knock me up?"

"Jesus, Eden." I chuckle. "You really know how to ruin a nice moment."

"Hey!" She steps back. "Any moment with me is amazing."

"Ain't that the truth." I laugh as I kiss her on the lips again.

The door opens, and the lights from the other room illuminate this one, separating both Eden and me from each other. A small family walks into the room together, marvelling at the sight of the room. It seems that they had no idea what we were doing, or just don't care. Either way, we walk out of the room and continue looking around at the rest of the museum.