𝟬𝟲 𝘈 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮

AN: No trigger warning needed, just a nice chapter

AN: No trigger warning needed, just a nice chapter. (Sorry for not posting yesterday)

[Incomplete - Backstreet Boys]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Since I was taken in the 40s, I haven't had a day off to myself. I don't really know my own hobbies, my interests, or what to do with myself when I'm not busy with missions, reports, or training. So, now when the entire team are sitting eating a breakfast made by the professional cook, I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. Steve and Sam have already gone on their morning run and were talking about training their muscles further today. Natasha, Eden, and Wanda are discussing going shopping for dresses and shoes for any upcoming parties in the compound. Apparently, Tony is very well known for huge parties.

"No," Tony shakes his head. "We need a chill day after the manic we have all had recently."

After Eden and Steve stood up for me in his office, Tony realized that he was in the wrong. I don't think he came to that conclusion by himself, but I am still grateful that he did. He didn't apologize to me, and I'm not expecting one. He hates me as it is, and it was probably hard for him to admit he was wrong. I do think Eden had a huge part to play in his realisation, but even though we have become friends, I think she would have still done this. Eden is just that person. She has cared about me despite knowing what I have done and my past. She went against her own father when she knew what he was saying and doing was wrong.

"What do you have in mind?" Steve asks.

"Just staying in. Do something together." He shrugs. "Pepper and Happy have the day off as well, and it's not a school day, so we have everyone here."

"What do you want to do?" Eden questions.

"I have some left-over drinks from a party that never got touched. We could just do whatever and drink throughout the day." He smiles.

"No, Dad." Eden shakes her head. "Morgan and Peter will be here today, we can't be getting drunk."

"We won't get drunk, I have a very high alcohol tolerance."

"So do I, but that doesn't mean you should be getting hammered in front of your youngest daughter. And, no you don't, you just like a drink."

"I agree with Eden," Steve butts in. "You can't handle your alcohol and there are children around. We shouldn't be getting drunk."

"God, you two are boring." Tony rolls his eyes. "You can't even get pissed, Capsicile."

"Neither can Bucky, but I can't say the same for everyone else." Steve sighs. "We should just do something chill and relax. We are all exhausted from the back-to-back missions."

Everyone finished their meals and left the plates on the dining table for the cook to grab and clean. As we discussed, everyone gathered in the community living room, waiting for someone to suggest something to do. Not long after we sat down on the couches, Peter walks into the room with Morgan on his hip and places a console on the coffee table. They set up the device on the TV and found a place to sit, waiting for the game to load. Peter and Morgan sat on the floor, their backs leaning on the coffee table, and their eyes directly on the TV screen. I sat on a 2-seater with Eden next to me, separated from the rest of the group. Everyone else crowds together on the remaining seats, their shoulders all touching.