FLASHBACK: Jay & Alex's Romantic Night, Part Two

Start from the beginning

"Do you mind?" Shaking his head, Jay smiled as he put his hands on her hips and then leaned in to kiss the woman he loves slowly. "No, I don't mind. If this is what you need, then it's what you'll get. I'll hold you close, and we can take it easy Alex. I promise. I just want to give you what you need, and I think we both know that's what you need right now. You need me to hold you close, and just take it easy with you." Alex agreed with jay as he told her that, smiling as that truly did sound incredible; the idea of Jay holding her in his arms this evening is everything that she wants, and she's so happy that it's what he wants to do as well. She then proceeded to get close to him, moving her hands to his toned chest once again before kissing him softly. "I promise, you can get some in the morning." Jay smirked as he heard Alex say that, definitely interested in getting some attention from her in the morning. "Oh, I'm going to hold you to that Ms. Halstead." Alex smirked, agreeing with Jay.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Making his way over to bed after getting undressed this evening, Jay smirked due to the fact that Alex looks absolutely stunning tonight. The way she's laying down in their bed is such a turn on, and he's just so glad that they're going to be holding each other close. It's exactly what they need to do, and Jay never wanted Alex to feel like they had to do anything tonight; and now, that's exactly how she feels. She feels like she can just lay back and relax, while Jay holds her in his arms and kisses her tonight. And that's definitely something that Jay is more than ready to do, since he wants to do it as well. He wants to hold his beautiful, pregnant wife in his arms; and he wants to kiss her slowly rather than make love to her tonight. He doesn't need sex tonight, all he needs is to take things nice and slow with her; and that will always be the truth. He just needs to hold Alex close to him, and share a sweet kiss with her every night for the rest of their lives. Climbing into bed with Alex, Jay smirked as he got close to her.

Jay's POV:Bringing Alex against my chest this evening shortly after joining her in bed, I smirked due to the fact that I am incredibly happy right now

Jay's POV:
Bringing Alex against my chest this evening shortly after joining her in bed, I smirked due to the fact that I am incredibly happy right now. I really do have the most beautiful wife in the entire world, and I just feel so lucky to have her as my wife; especially when we're laying down in bed together like this, with my hand on her sexy lingerie. Yes, Alex ended up going to change into some lingerie for me as we aren't having sex tonight; and I am more than okay with that. The way that we're going to hold each other close is more than okay with me, and that's why we're going to do it. We're just going to relax, as we hold each other close in bed this evening; and that's all that we both want to do anyways. We want to hold each other close as we relax in each other's arms. But now, it's time to give Alex what she really wants right now. And that's me holding her close to me in my arms. Wrapping my arm around her back, I smiled as I brought Alex against my chest this evening to just take it easy with her.

Slipping close to me at the same time, Alex smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck and then leaned in to kiss me softly. Smirking as she did that, I put my hand on her beck and proceeded to stroke it as a way to make sure that the woman I love more than anything in the entire world knows that I'm happy; that I'm happy to be here with her right now, and that I'm happy that we're just holding each other close in bed rather than having sex. I can see that she's tired, and that she just needs to take it easy. However, I can't help but wonder if that was due to the fact that my beautiful wife was awake in the middle of the night again last night. Just holding her close to me, I smiled as I stared into Alex's eyes so that I could talk to her about whether or not she woke up in the middle of the night last night; and I can only hope that she's honest with me about it, because then we can get extra sleep if that's what she needs to get tonight. She is pregnant after all, and that's important.

Staring into those gorgeous eyes that I love, I smiled as I leaned in and proceeded to kiss Alex softly while taking things slow with her; and let's just say that Alex was glad that's what I'm in the midst of doing. I heard her moan a bit, and I could tell that was her telling me that she was more than happy with what I was in the midst of doing right now. Moving her hand to the back of my head, Alex smiled as she brought herself against my chest and just started to take things nice and slow with me tonight. "I love you." I agreed with Alex as she told me that she loves me, which I promptly responded by saying: "I love you too Alex, and I always will. I just hope that you don't feel like we need to stay awake if you're tired. I would never want you to feel that way Alex." Alex took a breath as I told her that, clearly starting to feel that way about how we always stay up late. Taking a breath, she stared into my eyes and then proceeded to kiss me softly once again to try and hide the fact that it was the case.

"Alex, you need to tell me the truth. How tired are you babe?" Alex sighed as I asked her how tired she was, before just cuddling up to me and wrapping her arms around my torso. "More tired than I expected." I agreed with Alex when she told me that, before running my hand (and wedding band) up and down her arm. "I think that maybe you working in the office before we had supper wasn't the best idea. I think you needed to get more rest." Alex agreed with me when I told her that, clearly understanding where I was coming from; and that was a place of love and concern for her, as she is my wife and that's my right to worry about her. And not just her right now, but our unborn children as well. Gently caressing Alex's arm with my thumb as we held each other close, I smiled due to the fact that this is what we need to do right now. We just need to take it easy and relax as we hold each other close. "I can see that you're tired tonight too." Alex sighed as I mentioned that she looks tired.

"Yeah, I am pretty tired." I agreed with Alex when she told me that, hating that she felt like she had to stay awake longer than she needs to. If she needs to sleep, then she should get the sleep she needs. "Do you want to just go to bed baby? I mean it when I say that we don't need to take it easy with each other right now." Alex agreed with me as I said that, before leaning in and kissing me softly. After which, I put my hand on her arm and just continued to take things nice and slow with my beautiful wife until we fell asleep in each other's arms. "I love you Jay, and I am so glad that you're my husband. You're my world, and I am so proud of the life that we've started with each other." I agreed with Alex when she told me that, smiling as I felt the same way. This is our dream life, and I am so glad that this is the life that we get to share with each other every day.