FORTY-THREE

Adrenaline is still rushing through my veins when I get off the stage and into my dressingroom after the concert. Lando quickly meeting me there, while I gather my belongings. I'm all ready to go home, done with all that I had to do today, ready for some rest.

Most importantly, I'm happy all went well. It means that I'll be able to go to the track tomorrow afternoon to watch qualifying. Something Lando doesn't know I'll be doing, and I'm hoping to surprise him with the gesture.

I do have to do an interview in the morning, so I can't go and watch FP3. But I'm definitely supporting him from afar.

"I'm driving." I say, snatching my car keys from Lando, you do not want to get into a car with an F1 driver driving after they've been in an F1 car the whole day.

"Fine by me." He says following me out of the Ziggo Dome, a lot of fans awaiting for us. It takes us more than an hour to get to the car, the both of us feeling generous in spending time with our fans. We take pictures together and separate with fans, sign whatever they want signed and then finally make it to my car.

The drive from the Ziggo Dome to my house isn't that long. Relieve coming over my body as we enter my apartment. Don't get me wrong, I love what I'm doing, it's just that this last week especially has been really tiring.

"I'm gonna take a shower!" I yell to Lando walking into my bathroom, while Lando eats his final mandated meal for the day. I quickly remove the clothes from my body, while turning the shower on. Putting the special shower cover over my casted arm.

I let the hot beams of water hit my body, my muscles relaxing immediately. "Are you alright in there?" Lando's sound beams through the shower, as I can feel my cheeks burning up immediately.

"I could use some help with washing my hair." I admit, although it might be more because it would mean him stripping down and joining me in the shower.

"I think I can help with that." Lando chuckles, I slowly look at him. Watching his every move as he removes his clothes, the blush on my face definitely not becoming less.

Lando joins me in shower, grabbing my shampoo from the little build-in shelf. He squeezes some of the shampoo on his hand, before massaging it into my scalp. After making sure all the shampoo was evenly distributed through my hair, one of his hands moves down my body. Tracing circles on my bare hip, while the other washes the shampoo out of my hair.

"You know, words can't describe how beautiful you are." Lando whispers in my ear, one of his hands now resting on my breast. His fingers slowly and carefully playing with my slightly hardened nipple. I can feel my body reacting to his actions, leaning into his body a bit more every time his hands moves to discover another spot on my body. All spots his hands have probably been on before, but every time it feels like the first with Lando. All equally amazing, all equally breathtaking.

Lando places his lips on my neck, softly nibbling at the skin. I try my best to muffle the moan escaping my lips, but I fail miserably. Much to Lando's pleasure, while one of his fingers makes his way to my clit. Moving his fingers to stimulate the bundle of nerves, while still placing kisses on my neck. Using his other arm to keep me close to him. I can feel his length hardening against my back, a soft groan escaping his lips as I lean into him a bit more. As Lando moves the hand that was stimulating my clit, down further entering me with at least on of his fingers, I let out of string of moans.

"I want you." I bring out in between moans, twisting my body around in his arms. He pins me against the bathroom wall, the hot water still surrounding us. His lips crash onto mine eagerly, there's a hunger in his actions, accompanied by love. All his actions are, and I know right here, in this moments that mine are too. I love Lando, I'm in love with him, and I'm never letting go.

I kiss him back, my hands resting on the back of his neck, holding him close. His hands softly squeezing my thighs, motioning for me to jump up a bit, to wrap my legs around his waist. And I do just that, there's barely any room left between us. The last bit of space vanishing with Lando entering me. His thrust are deep and caring both at the same time. The two of us enjoying this moment to the fullest extend. Both of us bringing out moans as he thrusts into my body.

"Fuck, I'm close." Lando moans, holding me up against the wall.

I arch my back slightly, trying to be even closer to him too. I know I'm close to, and I can feel myself releasing around the same time he does.

"You're so fucking perfect." Lando mutters, setting me back down on the ground. The both of panting heavily, the water still surrounding us.

"So are you." I tell him, my arms still resting on his neck, holding him close. We stand there enjoying each others presence for a while, before we actually finish what we were doing before. We finish showering. Lando drying off and changing into some new boxers, before helping me get ready for the night. I settle on wearing the McLaren tee he had worn during the day, his scent very prominent in it.

We both head to bed after that, deserving of the sleep with the excitement of the next to days ahead.

***

The next morning, we both wake up early. Lando has to be at the track early for FP3, while I have an interview to attend. Lazy as we both are, we stayed in bed a bit longer than we should've. Resulting in the two of us not really having time for breakfast.

"Eat it in the car." I tell Lando, shoving the last of my things into my bag. "I'll drive you, I've got just about enough time to get back to the arena for the interview."

"No I'll just drive myself it's fine." Lando interjects, but we both know he won't have breakfast then.

"No you won't. Jon will kill us both if he finds out you're not only late but also 'forgot' to have breakfast."

"You're right." Lando grabs his backpack, tossing me the keys to my car. The two of us hurry down to the parking garage, getting into the car.

The drive to Zandvoort definitely takes longer than the drive back to Amsterdam. That is because you're only allowed in the small town by car if you have a permit during the Grand Prix. Luckily for me, McLaren gave me one, because of Lando staying with me. I show the permit to the police officer guarding the main road to the circuit and he lets us pass easily. However, many don't have the permit and still try to get close to the circuit, which causes a massive traffic jam, which made the two of us even later.

"Thanks for driving me." Lando mutters pressing a quick peck on my lips before exiting my car. I spot Jon at the paddock entrance already waiting for him, a strict look on his face.

He's in for a tough day.