THIRTY-EIGHT

Aimee's POV

"Thank you Athens!" I yell through the microphone, shooting one last look at my friends in the VIP area before getting off the stage. All in all it was a good show, but I can't help it and be distracted by the throbbing in my wrist.

As I exit the stage, Ava is waiting for me with my sling and some extra painkillers. I immediately swallow the painkiller, flushing it away with some water before putting the sling around my arm. The sling is supposed to give my wrist some rest after bouncing around for two hours, but I'm not that certain it will relieve the pain as much as the painkillers do.

I hurry into my dressing room, eager to get back onto the plane and fly back to Zakynthos. I don't care about getting out of the sweaty clothes. I throw my belongings into the small suitcase I had with me, trying to zip it up by myself. Only to discover that I need two functioning hands for that. I walk out of the dressingroom, Max being the first one I bump into.

"Can you help me?" I ask him.

"Sure." He answers and I immediately drag him to my dressingroom.

"I need you to zip up my suitcase." I tell him and he chuckles. Pressing the two parts together with one hand, while moving the zipper around with the other. Before putting it down on the ground from the table it was laying on. "Thanks." I tell him as we exit the dressing room, Max adamant that he would take the suitcase.

As soon as we reunite with the rest of the group in the common area, Lando rushes to me. Placing another kiss on my lips. "You did so good, I think it was one of your best." He says, before giving me a small hug. Everyone compliments Ellis, Evi and I on the show, before we leave the venue.

Once we get to the airport, the engines of Max' plane are already running, ready to bring us back to our vacation home on Zakynthos. As soon as we boarded the plane, we were met by different kinds of alcohol. Everyone aware of our post-concert ritual. However, due to the more heavy pain medication I was on, I am not allowed to enjoy any of the alcoholic drinks I was on.

"Here drink this." Lando says, sitting down next to me on the plane, as I'm taking in the sight of our friends getting tipsy. I don't think this plane ride is long enough to get proper drunk.

"What is it?" I ask taking one of the glasses he's holding from him.

"Virgin Mojito." He says and I smile at him. Lando's not one who often drinks, and the fact that Max even has the things for non-alcoholic cocktails on his plane is the sign of a true friend.

"Thanks." I say taking a sip before leaning my head on his shoulder.

Once we arrive back at the villa, we put on some music. Making it feel like a night out, even if we're in the protected environment of our vacation home. We dance and sing on the different music blasting through the speakers, every song matching the mood of the evening. Which isn't that surprising when you have one of the best DJs in the world on this trip.

It's around four AM when I decide it's time to call it a night. The two other couples have been sucking face for a while, barely having attention for anyone other than themselves, while Evi, Charles, Lando and I have been chatting around a bonfire we created.

"I'm gonna go get some sleep." I tell them, and Evi follows me to our rooms that are across the hallway. Taking my leaving as a perfect sign too. Evi and Charles did seem to have fun tonight, but anyone could see that there's nothing going on. Although, I do think they can be great friends.