7.5

WHY WE WON'T BE PERFORMING AT AIMEE HALSTEAD'S TOUR ANYMORE!
Hi everyone, we are Danny and Ilias. As some of you know, we are or were background dancers at Aimee Halstead's summer tour.

Sadly we won't be performing with Aimee anymore. Yesterday we got blindsided by Aimee and her management, telling us we were no longer welcome to perform during the tour. Neither of us really understand the reasoning behind it, but we believe that it was mostly because we managed to figure out the real Aimee. A person that is very manipulative, and uses everyone so she gets better from it. 

At first we were very disappointed with the fact that this was how our chance to dance in front of these huge audiences ended. But now we are more than delighted that we don't have to be a part of this hoax and cult the Aimee Halstead tour is.

We will keep you updated on both of our plans in the future. We also hope to see you soon when we get back to performing on stage again.

***
AIMEE HALSTEAD REACTS TO FIRING DANCERS
In an interview with Vogue Netherlands, Aimee Halstead responded to the statement send out by two of her former background dancers. The two dancers state that they were fired, not understanding the reasons behind it. Even calling the tour a cult that they are happy they are no longer a part of.

When Aimee was asked about this, she confirmed to Vogue Netherlands that they were indeed no longer a part of the tour. Of course Vogue asked het for a more detailed explanation, Aimee somewhat eager to answer. She explained that borders were crossed, and that the pair had been warned about that. And while some borders may not have been crossed this time, the two had been very disrespectful to Aimee. Aimee stated that she does not condone the disrespect that was shown, and decided alongside her management, that it was time to terminate their contract.

———————————-
So I got the idea of these media chapters from 33hedgehog16 I really love their books, so go check them out as well!