ONE

May 3rd, 2023

"Explain to me again how this tour works?" Lando asks over the phone. I am still in Monaco, doing the final rehearsals for the tour. While Lando is currently in Miami, for this weekends Grand Prix.

"I'm just based in Monaco, flying out to the cities a day or two before concerts. But sometimes, if it's a city I'd like to discover more, I can fly out earlier. It's just up to whatever I feel like at that moment." I explain to him.

"So if I am to be in Monaco in between races, I can still see you right?" He asks, an almost desperate look on his face already.

"If I'm in Monaco then yes of course." I say, a playful smile on my face.

"And if you're not?" Lando asks his eyebrows raised.

"Then you can fly to where ever I am at the moment. Or be a lonely guy all alone in Monaco." I tell him, earning an honest smile from him.

"I'll try to see you as many times as possible." He says, before he gets called away for some media duties. I put my phone away looking at the suitcase on my bed.

The one I'm supposed to be filling with clothes for the weekend in Barcelona.

So far it only holds my underwear. I open the weather app on my phone, contemplating what type of clothes are necessary for this weekend.

Barcelona weather being generally nice. Especially right now at the beginning of summer. Standing in front of my closet, I pinpoint some dresses and shorts accompanied by some short and long sleeved shirts. I roll them up, trying to fit as many different outfits into the suitcase as possible. I'm definitely bringing way to many things for a weekend.

I am interrupted in my packing as Ava opens the door to my apartment, calling my name to let me know it's her who's entering. "I'm in the bedroom." I yell back, Ava quickly appearing in the doorway.

"Good afternoon." She says a smile on her face. "Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"I am, I can't believe tour's starting in two days. Can you? It still feels like it's only a week ago since we decided we were going to do this. A European tour, can you believe this Ava?" I ramble, trying to close my suitcase in the meantime. Struggling to do so. I did not expect to bring this much for the four days I'm spending there.

"It really went by fast." Ava agrees, holding the top of the suitcase down so I can zip it up and place it next to the bed. "Gosh, what are you bringing? You know you're coming here again before leaving for Dublin right?"

I feel my cheeks heat up a bit. "Yeah I know, but I love Barcelona and I have to look good for the tour opener, don't I?" I state, getting a small agreement from Ava. Knowing she's alway agreeing whenever I think about my appearance. Probably eager to be shooting content for my socials in Barcelona too.

"Well good, now let's go over the schedule for this weekend one last time." Ava says, walking me to my living room where we both sit down at the kitchen table. Ava taking out her secret tour planner as she likes to call it. It's just this big physical agenda that holds pretty much all necessary information for the tour. "So, we fly in tomorrow afternoon. We'll check into the hotel. Have a small meet up with the background dancers, no rehearsal yet for you. Tony will be there too. Then we'll go for food." She explains our travel day.

"Sounds fine." I say already trying to determine when I would have the time to speak to Lando a bit. "What about the rest of the weekend?"

"So on Friday we have time for a full run through of the concert. Final rehearsals. Also there's two interviews scheduled for Friday. Night's off, so you can get proper rest. Then as for Saturday and Sunday, those are concert days of course." Ava states. "Sound check's at four on both days. Followed by a meet and greet. Then we'll have dinner, you and the dancers for some teambuilding. After that we'll get back to the arena, for you to warm up your voice and body, and then it's show time. I've kept the concert days interview free this weekend, but can't promise that won't change in the future." Ava explains the whole weekend to me, as I listen intently.

Sold out || A Lando Norris Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें