FOUR

"How long will you be staying?" Lando whispers as I turn around in his arms on Wednesday morning. His alarm had just blared to the room waking the both of us, whilst signalling that he had to get up soon if he wanted to be in time for more tasks as MTC.

"I'm leaving on Friday night." I say looking up at his face, and I can see him think.

"Let's go out for dinner tonight then. And tomorrow I'm definitely taking you to the Quadrant headquarters." He states, not necessarily looking for confirmation. Just trying to cram as much time together into the limited time we have.

"Sounds good." I murmur placing my head against his bare chest. Taking in his smell and warmth before he had to get out for the day. I slowly drift back to a light slumber, as Lando quietly tries to get out of bed. Going to take a shower to get ready for the day.

I can hear him returning to the bedroom after a shower, sitting down on the bed. Placing a light kiss on my forehead. "I wish you could come with me." He says before standing up and leaving the room. It doesn't really take that much time for me to fall back to sleep after that.

I eventually wake up around eleven, determining that I really need the sleep. Getting into some workout clothes, and immediately getting some exercise in. Getting my body back into a steady rhythm. After I've been running for about an hour, I return to Lando's house. Thankful that he had left a key for me this morning. So I can get in and out whenever I please. I take a quick shower, rinsing the sweat off of my body before calling Ava that I'm ready to do what ever she needs me to do today.

Luckily for me, the trip to London was so last minute Ava hadn't really had the chance to fill it with media duties or anything PR-related. "I want to see London from the London Eye." I say as Ava and I trying to come up with something to do this afternoon.

"And you think it's smart going to one of the most touristy places of London, in the middle of the day?" She says, very aware that we did not prepare for anything. Hitting the right spot, remembering a time I went with Lando to London and we got ambushed by fans. We took a taxi to George, who was surprised to see us that early and we had to explain that we thought it was a good idea to walk through the city. 

"You're right, but if you keep shooting down my ideas, you've got to come up with something else." I state, putting the bottle of water I was squeezing tightly back on the table.

"Well we could call the O2 Arena, see if we could get a tour or something?" Referring to the arena I'll be performing at in August.

"Sure." I say not willing to fight her on what she believes we can and cannot do.

And that is how roughly two hours later, we're getting a tour through the O2 arena. The lady giving the tour very happy to do something different than just sitting behind the desk all day. There was no one actually there to give the tour, so Yasmin is giving us a tour. She usually works as the receptionist, but is very excited to be doing this. You can see the passion in her eyes, and I'm sure it's a much more impulsive tour than usual, with a lot of different insights.

It's nice to be getting to see some of the behind the scenes in a venue when there's not yet being prepared for a concert. It really does look different than when concert preparations are in full swing. After the tour, Ava drives me to the MTC, where I wait for Lando so we can go to dinner together.

"What did you do today?" I ask Lando as we're sitting in small restaurant somewhere in Woking. It's very romantic may I add.

"Just media mostly. Shooting new footage for the McLaren socials. Got another two hours in the sim, that's good I guess." He says taking a sip of his water, before taking a bit of his first course.