23.5

landonorris 
Hi everyone. I wanted to let you all know that Aimee and I have come to the decision to end our romantic relationship. We will continue our lives as friends. Please respect Aimee's privacy as we move through these difficult times. Thank you for your support. 

I'll always love you, Aims. <3 Lando 

AimeeHalstead

Hi everyone. Earlier this week, Lando and I have mutually decided to end our romantic relationship. We will remain friends. Please be respectful, as this has been a hard decision for both of us. Thank you for all the support you've shown over the last couple of months. 

You'll always have a special place in my heart, Lan. xx Aimee

***

As we were preparing our coverage of the 2023 Austrian Grand Prix, the news that McLaren driver Lando Norris had split with his girlfriend Aimee Halstead, reached us. The couple had been the it-couple of the grid after they started dating earlier this year. Two people used to the spotlight were bound to attract a lot of attention. 

And they did just that. Their relationship has always been on that got a whole lot of attention. Even with Aimee being spotted alongside other men, they still seemed to thrive. Yet, one evening with Norris' rival Pierre Gasly seemed to make everything explode. Both drivers having gotten into an altercation on track. I think we can now confidently say that it had to do with Aimee going out with him. 

Both Aimee and Lando gave similar statements on their Instagram pages. Although, there are some small conclusions to get from this. Where Aimee said it was a mutual decision, Lando only said they came to the decision. Does this mean that it was mostly Aimee's idea to break up?

Next to that, Lando specifically said that he'd want everyone to respect Aimee's privacy, whereas she just asked to be respectful in general. And then there's the sign of. Lando being straight forward and telling Aimee he'll always love her, whereas Aimee said he'll always have a place in her heart. 

What do you guys think? Was it a mutual decision or was it one of them that caused the pair to break up? 

7.836 comments

user1: Are we ready for Lando's next fuck boy era?!? 

user2: Definitely am!!

user3: Uhh no. They seemed so perfect together, I'm so sad. 

User2: Glad they broke up, we want fuck boy Lando back! 

user4: Hoping she doesn't end up with Pierre, that'd just be bad. 

user5: Gasly did it again, another beautiful relationship ruined. 

---------------------

So here's another small chapter. Hoping I can manage to write a bigger one tonight as well. As for updates, I'm making some small changes, so I can actually keep up with everything.

From now on I'll be updating on: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and one of the weekend days. 

please comment & vote