Chapter one hundred sixteen

I immediately cried without a thought and she laughed.

"I, of course, will send you there, dear." She gave me her brightest smile and I've felt so happy seeing her here.

She wrapped our arms together and we took the steps up to the altar.

"You are so beautiful dear, I hope you know how much love I have seeing you in your wedding gown." She said with so much care and I just kept crying.

I just know that my make-up is ruined but I couldn't care less.

I couldn't speak from crying and she just chuckled as we finally arrived at the altar.

She handed her handkerchief in my hand and she hugged me tight.

She went back down the steps to get back to her chair and then I heard him chuckle.

"I-I never thought that you could make me c-cry this bad today." I said, sobbing.

I sneaked the handkerchief under the veil to lightly wipe the tears off my face.

"You have no idea just how fulfilled I am seeing you this happy, love." He smiles and I feel like crying more but I have to control it.

"Y-You're going to make me cry more." I said, sniffing and sobbing and he chuckled.

Only then did I notice how handsome he is, with his white suit that has badges that seemed to be his proof of joining the army then.

I may be falling for him all over again.

"Everyone, we are gathered here today to testify to a love we have been anticipating to happen."

-

After the priest has preached all about love and with what it takes, he asks us to stand from our chair and stand before him.

All this time, my hands are cold as snow.

Someone walks up the steps and looked and it's Stella with Seol in her arms.

I felt so loved seeing Stella's eyes obviously crying hard and Seol wearing a cute gown, similarly to mine.

She's holding a small white pillow with two rings on top of it that Seol is also pretending to hold.

She gave it to the priest and love took Seol from Stella and this is just it. This is a core memory.

"Lord, bless these rings which we bless in your name. May they always have a deep faith in each other. in peace, good will, and love."

The priest then set it down. "Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." We both said at the same time.

"Since it is your intention to enter the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church."

Love took the microphone and it took me aback.

He smiled, seemingly nervous for the first time.

Seol tried to take the microphone and I just chuckled. He walked forward, facing his people.

"I know, most of you are now thinking who this child is.." he chuckles a little on the mic and I see most- no, all of them are looking like they've seen a ghost.

Some women are holding their chest from shock.

"This is our daughter, Seol. I may have been selfish to hide it all from you, it is because me and y/n started off on the wrong foot.."

He looked at me, looking sorry. "Wrong foot doesn't equate to an accident, I have to clear that out." He laughs.

I giggled at that and they also laughed.

"And to you my love.." he finally walked back in front of me and I gulped.

He placed the microphone back down and I got puzzled, "I want only you and Seol to hear this."

My face etched a smile hearing him say that. "I have left a bad impression, only because I fought with what I have been feeling so foreign with you," I felt my eyes brim again with tears.

Seeing him talk so genuinely.. it just..

He took my hand, "Right now, in this altar, I am apologizing, I have no excuse with what I had caused you, the tears, pain and struggle." He looked at Seol who's playing with his badges.

"This little girl right here, was not never a second thought, the moment I saw you, I wanted you for good." He looked at me and my eyes were already tearing.

"You may not believe it," he chuckled, "but all of them know that me as a father would be the last of my priority."

I looked at everyone and even if they couldn't hear him, they were also tearing up.

I looked at aunt Mona who's crying so much.

I looked back at him, I just want to kiss him right now.

"I love you more than my life, accepting me back meant the world to me. Let me start again as a husband to you." He smiled and I chuckled as I sobbed at how sweet he is.

I never could have imagined this.

The priest nodded in such joy, love then kissed Seol on her cheek.

I guess it's my turn.

"The moment you said that I had to give you a child, I felt freedom close its door right on my face," I chuckled, reminiscing about it, "you really scared me." I chuckled more to which he also did.

"I apologize." He said smiling but looking sorry and I nodded smiling as I wiped the tears, "but you were never as cruel as you intended to show, It wasn't hard to see half of you."

"I hated you, I thought it would stay that way, but you started speaking, acted differently and smiled more.."

"I want what I see in your eyes right now to stay forever, with me and Seol."

He had to lower his head in pure glee perhaps. I chuckled.

"I love you as well as this little girl, I will never regret what happened in the beginning because I loved every chapter we went through."