Chapter seventy-three

I see his finger now tracing her face. A subtle sound came from her and it's charming.

But then..

Hmp. Hmp. Me and Majesty both looked at each other. We think she's pushing. It means she's pooping.

I giggled with Majesty's confused look. He then must wait after she's all done pooping.

Minutes passed by and I believe Majesty has to assure the situation that she's all done before opening the chamber of secrets, the diaper.

He then placed her down on the changing station. The sound of the diaper opening up is a welcome sign for Majesty's fatherhood.

Seol just grunts while Majesty holds both her feet and lifts it up to slide the diaper out. He takes some wipes and cleans her.

He powdered her then took a new diaper and wore it on her swiftly.

After all that, he kissed the pad of her feet. I caught myself smiling so I had to suppress it. I can't let Majesty see me this way.

We are not playing castle. And I am not in those children books that I get to have a happy ending after all of these.

I lifted myself slowly to sit up on the edge of the bed. I still feel heavily sore but it's quite improving from yesterday.

He carried her in his arms again. I noticed something just now..

Majesty hasn't been talking to Seol. "Majesty?" He looked at me. "Yes?"

"Can I suggest something?" He nodded. "Babies.. need to be familiarized with their parents.." he's attentive still.

"And I took notice at how silent you have been with Seol, she needs to recognize your voice Majesty."

He blinks. He surely hasn't thought about that. "I guess I owe you another reward."

"Oh please, you don't have to." I awkwardly laughed. He looked at Seol and she may have fallen asleep, that's why Majesty placed her down in her bassinet.

Then, Majesty stood in front of me and i'm quite alarmed. He bends over and holds my face with both hands. I blinked as I looked at him.

Are we going to?.. "yah!- oh! I apologize!" Our moment got disrupted by one of his six friends earlier that just ran away now.

I removed Majesty's hands on my face, feeling embarrassed. Then his face is up on mine again. "Does it humiliate you?" I nodded slightly.

He then aggressively choked me and pulled my face and he kissed me. "Hmp!?" I was stunned at his sudden action.

He kissed me all hungry again, like how he was before.

The lab gown that I forgot to tie around my neck fell off my chest and I instantly felt cold. I broke the kiss but he halted my hands that were ready to cover my breasts.

"Majesty, someone may barge in here again."

He didn't listen to me and just swept my hair off of my shoulder. He bent further down and kissed my neck.

I deeply exhaled feeling hot that my sore area started to hurt. "Majesty, please, it hurts."

He faced me with a grin. "What hurts?" O-Oh God. I shaked my head to abort this topic quickly.

"Do tell, I want to mend it." His teasing voice is not helping. I covered my face instead to shun his sly face from my sight.

I didn't think that Majesty would still be playful.

I suddenly felt his hot lips kiss my shoulder. "Please don't." I said with a muffled voice from covering my face.

"If you kiss me." There he goes with his condition.

"And if I don't?" I bravely asked even with a covered face. I felt his hot breath on my ear. "I'll tease you till it stings."

I got flustered by him. I couldn't count how many times he turned me into a burning stone.

I slowly lowered my hands. I averted my gaze in the other direction and his hand held the side of my face and made me look at him.

He's staring at me deeply. What could be running in his mind.

He started to lower his face but I got so flustered that I said, "i-i should rest Majesty, i still feel sore.."

I didn't wait for him and quickly laid down with the fastest speed I could do.

I slowly turned my body to lay on my side and it's painful but I have to bear it. There's not a footstep tapping on the floor so he must've allowed me.

I sighed in relief-

He's standing in front of me.. "I wouldn't mind kissing you this way." A smirk is plastered in his face again.

I turned around and when my back was laid on the bed, he held my shoulder to stop me and mounted on top of me.

Oh God this is a hospital, not a cabin. "Majesty, please, someone may intrude." I panicked.

He took his phone and called someone, "ban anyone from entering."

You have got to be bluffing..

I looked at him in disbelief. He placed his phone on the table then he looked at me, by his face, he must've seen how unimpressed i am.

"Where were we?" He smirked again and lowered his face. Argh, why now of all the time he could do this in the future.

"I was about to rest Majesty.." i said to maybe reconsider his coy plan.

He didn't hear me out as his face approached me. He went for it and his tongue slid in my mouth.

I question myself as to why this is turning me on.

I groaned that I felt more sore with his actions. I tried to push his chest but he just trapped both my wrists on the bed.

I moved my face away abruptly to break the kiss but he just went to my breasts and I shrieked with how shameful this is.

I just gave birth.

I felt myself ache more and I grunt. He's ignoring my wails.

"Majesty, please." He kept licking my breasts then he sucked it and I could feel him drinking my milk.

I instantly felt my body get hot and my mouth widened that he's acting this way.

"Majesty, my nipples are sore, please." I plead as Seol is always drinking from it.