Chapter one hundred fourteen

"Yes," I saw his eyes get a little sad, "Yes, I want to marry you." his eyes widened then he dropped his body on me to tightly embrace me, causing me to grunt from his heavyweight.

It's better for Kian to be far from me.. from us.. I have no clue if he's healed, in spite or hurting still, but I don't want to disturb him once again. I'll let him be.

-

I'm tickling Seol after feeling the need to hear this little girl's giggles. I looked at her four little teeth on the front and I can't believe she's growing fast. It was just like yesterday when she kept crying and getting her fevers from her growing teeth.

Majest- I meant, love, who was very distraught for his daughter was always calling the doctor. I'm still far more used to calling him Majesty than love..

I heard the door open from behind me and Seol is already jumping on my lap, an indication that his dad is here. "My princess is enthusiastic today, aren't you?" he said as he took her from me. I watch him kiss her cheek.

He still looks very handsome wearing a tuxedo.

He then hoisted me to stand by wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to his body. "Can I marry you tomorrow?" he said and I giggled and lightly hit his chest.

Then he wasn't laughing and just looking at me. "Wait.. you are.. serious?" I clarified, shocked.

"To you, I am." I ended up just blinking. He just proposed a week ago..

"T-Tomorrow? Well I- uh-" I started stuttering from the sudden notion he just asked. "All is set, all I need is you."

"What.." I blankly said, how is everything set? I never set foot outside of this house since his birthday because of anxiety.

"No, let me change that, I will marry you tomorrow." he chuckles. "W-Where.. What time.. How?" Now I'm panicking in my head.

"Seong will give you your gown tomorrow at seven in the morning, he will also escort you to the church quarter to nine. Anything else you will need, tell him."

I'm stuck at my spot, registering all he said. "But, how can I have a gown when I haven't been measured?"

"You forgot that I had someone take your measurements ages ago?" he chuckled and I finally remembered. Right..

-

I woke up suddenly, my brain jolting my body to wake up thinking I'd be late for my own wedding. I looked at the time and it's four in the morning.

I sighed. I looked to my side and he wasn't here. Did he go out earlier? I didn't feel him leave..

I patted the side of his bed and my hands caught a small piece of paper. I turned the lights on and it is folded in half.

Went out to become a husband.

I snorted, laughing at his cockiness. Unbelievable. I smiled to myself.

I laid back down still smiling.

On second thought, I should just start getting ready.

I scurried off the bed.

-

I'm taking my time blow drying my hair, I took a long time in the tub to just soothe myself.

A knock on the door made me look at the clock, it's six in the morning now, Mr. Seong was supposed to give it later at seven.

I walked to it, holding my robe tight and making sure that my body was hidden behind the door.

I opened the door a little to only show my face and a woman carrying a black bag was beaming at me with a smile.

"Miss y/n right? Majesty has requested for me to do your hair and make-up."

Oh? He did? He didn't tell me..

"I am Samantha, may I come in?"

"O-Oh my apologies." I quickly opened the door more.

"Thank you." She fully bowed to me and I panicked, "w-why are you bowing miss?" I asked.

She giggles. "Everyone in this country knows that Majesty is getting married today, and I finally saw who it is firsthand. May I call you queen-"

"N-No, please.." I pretended to laugh it off but I already felt a big lump on my throat.

"Just as Majesty said, you are very careful of it." She giggles, "miss it is."

So that man announced it without my knowledge.

"Where do you find yourself comfortable sitting as I do your make-up miss?"

"Just here will do." I awkwardly laughed as I pointed to the chair beside the lamp.

"Shall we start?"

-

In the middle of her doing my make-up, the door got knocked twice before it opened to revealed Mr. Seong with a big white box.

He placed it gently on the bed and bowed halfway.

Why are people bowing, it feels so wrong to have them put effort on me.

"Thank you Mr. Seong." I said before he fully got out of the door and he faced me again to bow.

-

I hear Samantha gasp as I have fully worn the gown but I haven't seen myself yet in the mirror.

It's so.. puffy and heavy and pristine..

I thought he would be the type of someone who would want his 'wife' covered walking along the aisle but he isn't.

He got me this fully beaded gown that cascades slowly away down, my whole back showing. I'm like a disco ball sparkling.

This feels surreal.

I still feel like this is all a dream.

Samantha was then sniffing and I looked at her shocked when I found her crying in front of me.

"It is no wonder that our Majesty loves you."

I smiled at how much that impacted me.

I finally took steps to go see the mirror and I stared..

I stared..

I myself felt like crying. This is.. I am..

The gown was so magnifect and intricately gracious.

My hair was tied in an up-do bun and small strands of hair framed my face.