Chapter thirty-three

All the female audience started to cheer and were all rowdy. "Careful, you might dream of them."

I looked away when his voice interrupted my view. R-Right.

My arm was quickly tugged. He's walking too fast. I checked where we were headed and it's the palace.

We got in and the palace is desserted. He turned around and looked to be baffled at my appearance. His eyes maunder me head to toe.

"Who dressed you?" His expressionless face makes me uneasy. "Stella, your Majesty.." oh no, i shouldn't have answered right away, what if he didn't want me to participate in the festival, then Stella would be in jeopardy.

He held my chin and moved my face left and right. "Follow me." He started to go upstairs.

My legs are tired from walking now. We're inside his chamber. "Whose is this?" He tugs the hanbok.

"Stella.. your Majesty."

"Strip it off." I unveiled layer after layer of the hanbok until I'm left with sarashi. Some of the hickeys are already faded, but still visible.

I was perplexed when he started to undo my bun. My hair then unraveled as curly from the hours of it being braided and tied.

His hand approached my chest and with ease, he slowly unwrapped the thin cloth around my breast. Something's moving around my neck.. I checked and it was the necklace I forgot the old seller gave me. I took it off my neck, to keep it safe for now.

"Did you like it?" He said as he finally removed the sarashi on me. Like what? "I'm sorry your Majesty, I didn't quite get it?"

"My gifts." What gifts? "The things you brought here are from me." I gasped. So that's why they were so assertive! "O-Oh my.. I never thought.."

He took the necklace off my hands and he placed it back around my neck. "That's the only thing you're wearing tonight." I blushed at his obscene words.

He fixed my hair then he pushed my panty down until it fell on its own. He took my face without warning and kissed me.

It took me seconds before I had to kiss him back. He stuck his tongue inside my mouth and slowly kissed me.

Is he trying something new? This is odd. As if he's just savoring a new taste. He broke the kiss shortly and removed his shirt.

I couldn't avert my gaze as my eyes already went to observe every detail he had on his abdomen. Every movement made every muscle flex. Oh! No! Bad y/n!!

I shut my eyes as I moved my head away. "You weren't acting that way earlier." Is he intending on those dancers? Of course I wasn't, they weren't this close to me.

"Something was in my eyes, your Majesty.." Now every move I make has to have a made-up excuse. He lifted my chin. "Let's see." Seriously?

I looked at him as he checked my eyes. "I like how you try." Darn, I didn't make my eyes watery!

"Now, face the bed and bend over." I froze, I just stared at him and he looked stern. No no no, I'm not prepared for another activity with him. "I-I'm about to have my period your Majesty.." I truly am, I've been experiencing sudden cramps.

"So?" What the? Why is he so hard to chatter with? "I may have my period in the middle of doing it, your Majesty.." this discussion is so unwieldy.

"That's just blood. Proceed." My jaw dropped. "N-No that's uncomfortable for me your Majesty, c-can we do it-"

"I believe it actually helps women when they're on their period. Bend, don't make me say it again." Oh my God..

I bent over, out of my head. The thought of blood- brrr.. my whole body just shivered. Please don't come out yet, please don't come out yet.

I won't stand it if that occurs. How come he's also fine with it. Even if it's just blood, isn't it icky? Is it because he's killed many lives that a drop of blood doesn't bother him?

I yelled when he was about to insert his tip in. He readjusted his hand on my hip and tried to place his tip on my hole again.

"Y-Your Majesty, wait!" I shrieked when he pulled my arms abruptly, causing my back to bump on his front. "You will not speak, you will only moan." Every word weighed on my ear.

I shaked my head, this is impossible, he's putting me in a pressured state again. I'm afraid of his roughness and control. Yet again, he reminded me of how my body is objectified.

I am merely a porcelain-like sex doll, it is certain that once my body is cracked, paint is chipped and appearance has overall worn off, i will be replaced.

I am not a woman, to him. I suppress my whimper and move my hips away from him when he attempts to go in.

"Do you know why I gave you gifts?" He murmured in my ear. I stayed frozen. "It's to compensate for what I am about to do tonight." After letting go of those words, my eyes widened when he pulled me with him and repositioned me on the bed.

We're both lying on our sides, my back on his front. he's not letting go of my body and it terrifies me. He tightly wrapped his arm around my folded arms in front of me as he rubs his tip on my slit.

I snivel as he's hampering my freedom to move, "raise your leg." This is the second fear I have of him, asking me to do crude positions and such. "I-I can't, p-please.."

His hand slid in between my sealed thighs. He lifted my leg and I felt like breaking down. He's too much, he's just asking too much.

"Stay this way." I felt him slap his cock on my slit that I squealed all while shutting my thighs again.