Chapter fifty-four

"Want it homemade?" Woah he knows how to make it? But I want those different sizes and shapes and colors. "Can it be store bought please?" I pursed my lips.

Besides, I don't want to trouble him. "Sure."

He took his phone again. "Marshmallows with chocolates." I screamed internally. How does he know what my other craving was?

-

I dipped my marshmallow with melted chocolate and i have never felt better. "Hmm~"

The amount of marshmallow that they bought is three folds the quantity of what i expected. He's still not in this chamber. He must be doing a little errand.

It's been minutes since i finished four bags of marshmallow with the chocolate dip and he's still nowhere.

I caressed my tummy that is now big, the daily routine has been harder but I am warmed that King Jeon has kept on being by my side.

I carefully stood up and held my tummy for support as i walk to the window. I still want chocolates..

I gazed at the tiny houses from up here. The door opened. I turned around to see him with a rectangled box. He placed it inside his closet.

I'm curious to what it is. He approached me, "will you be alright to stay here for a while. A friend of mine has asked for my presence."

I nodded my head but deep down i know i will be bored. "I will still be inside the premises of this palace, royal guards will be at your door, do not hesitate to ask if you need anything as they will address me."

"Yes, Majesty." He patted my head then he walked away. Hmm. It wouldn't be a bother to him if i opened that box right?

-

"Chocolate bars!" It must've been for me! He doesn't adore sweets so..

"Hmm.." i lay on the bed as an hour has passed and i felt my body heat up. I just ate four chocolate bars and now i feel all needy..

I heard the door open but i didn't budge. "Y/n, are you alright?" He sounded concerned at my druken looking state.

"Why is your body temperature so high?" I pouted then i see his eyes look at the chocolate wrappers.

"You.." his eyes squinted at me. "How many did you ate." He eyed me like he's mad.

"I-I'm sorry Majesty.. i was curious." His hand brushed through his hair. "These aren't for you.." he explained.

"W-What.." now i feel guilty. "Haven't you read the wrapper? Again, how many did you ate?"

"F-Four.." he covered his mouth with his hand as he contemplates, looking at me. "How do you feel." He spoke.

"N-Needy.." he sat on the side of the bed, looking at me. "How do i explain this.." he sighed.

"These chocolates are laced with.." he couldn't seem to continue. "It has contents that make your libido high in an instant."

So that's why.. "i thought you don't like sex Majesty, why did you buy those.." i pout as my eye lids are getting heavy.

"They are gifts, i have no choice but to take it."

"And do not point this at me, why would you eat anything without reading." He scowled.

I pouted again. I didn't know that people make such things like that. I slowly got up and he helped me.

I can't anymore, i've been feeling this for how long now. I crawled to him and kissed him. He kissed me with so much lust. "Please." I whisphered at him and gazed his eyes.

"You'll have to take control." F-Fine, anything but to ease this. I nodded my head unsure.

He got up and stripped. God..

He laid down on the bed and he's gesturing me to sit on him. My, his cock is so hard. He helped me to mount on him slowly. "Can you please.. put it in.." i blushed.

His other hand held my waist, it felt like fire on me. He rubs his tip on my slit. I-Is he teasing me?

I looked at his playful eyes. "Do you yearn for it?" I nodded my head. "You are a woman capable of asserting your demands. Speak." His serious aura is making my body burn.

"I yearn.. for it, Majesty.." I breathe as I feel my heart beat faster. He instead removed his shirt that i wore on me and immediately, i'm bare.

I gaze below to see my tummy. "Majesty, I could be heavy.." his hand held the side of my face. "That would be lovely." I gulped that he's adding fire.

But I shouldn't, I'm pregnant for God's sake. This is such a shame. "I shouldn't." I shaked my head trying to get my mind straight. I wanted to get off of him but he held my waist.

"Lift your ass." He said through his gritted teeth and it alarmed me. I acted on it as he is not having my second thoughts.

His hand squeezed my ass and I felt abashed by his action. He places his tip on my entrance. "Say you want it."

"I-I want it, Majesty." I felt demeaned and needy at both times. He presses it in but I'm terrified to move. "Sit."

I slowly weighed myself down and I uncontrollably jolted my body every few seconds. It's so good, the way I could feel it go in me..

I didn't sit on him and just hovered to prevent him from the impact I could mistakenly make. "Sit properly."

I didn't listen so he pushed me down and I moaned at how deep he got in me. "Come here." He held my neck and guided me towards his face.

He kissed me while still holding my neck. He broke it off and stared at me, "do not be afraid to use me."

"Sit straight for me." I did what he told me, then he sat up as well. "Hands on my shoulder."