Chapter seventy-eight

I held the hem of it and slowly pulled it down. His cock sprung right on my face. "Right, it's been weeks since he had a release."

His cock is throbbing and I could see how pent up it is, veins all bulbous. I was about to hold his shaft but he stopped me.

"No hands." This will be much harder than I anticipated.

I gulped. I can do this, I've.. done this.. before.

Okay..

I opened my mouth and- "go." What.

I looked at him, what did he mean by go? I was already about to do it. "You can go."

Is.. this a test? To see if I fail to meet his condition? "Majesty, what are you?.."

"You can go outside." And he's saying it all calmly? This is odd.. too odd. "But i haven't-"

He lifted his short back up then he pulled me up by my armpits. Like a child. "Be back before Seol needs to feed."

I- uh. What is going on? I remained frozen, I honestly doubt if this is easy. "I thought you like to go out? I'm giving you my permission."

"Oh.." is all I could say. What if someone goes after me by his order, what if- "if you don't go, i will have to change my mind."

"O-Oh, Thanks Majesty.." why is he.. kind?

I turned around and took careful steps as if the floor was filled with landmines.

I went to the closet and got some decent clothing. A dress could do.

I wore a simple yellow colored off-shoulder dress.

I stepped out of the closet and instantly, I got a comment.

"Cover up if you want to go outside." But it's hot outside? "Majesty, the sun is up.."

"Yes, so cover up." He gave me a smile like I was stupid. Fine. I turned back around to wear pants and a shirt.

I stepped out again and he nodded. So now I just.. go out?

"Be careful." He said it with a straight face but why did it cause me something inside. "T-Thank you Majesty."

I opened the door and stepped out, before i closed it, i gave him a last look and gave a tiny smile before i got flustered and closed the door.

I instantly grasped my chest. Why was that nerve racking?

Oh- i quickly composed myself realizing royal guards are here. I hung my head low as I walked away fast.

Now staring at the line on the ground where the floor of the palace stops. I turned around and looked at the palace, bottom to the very tip, and the sunlight blinded me.

Ah- I shut my eyes. I guess this is it then. I turned back around and finally took a step.

Instantly, I felt giddy inside my chest. A huge grin painted on my face.

First things first, a visit from the old place.

-

The forest.

I shut my eyes as I let the cool wind fill my lungs. I never thought i could visit this place much earlier.

I looked for the old tree I used to lean on..

Ah there!

I sat down on the ground and this feeling has never been better. It brought me back to the time before everything went downhill.

The rustling of the trees felt like home.

I looked around and this forest has always been vacant, no people visit, except for the last incident where two couples uh..

I stood up and decided to waste my time here, roaming further. I feel safe here, no area of this forest has a gloomy, dark aura.

Everything gets shone from the sun. I walked and walked until I spotted a spring.

Crystal clear that has a soothing sound of subtle water flowing. My..

I slowly approached it with caution. No animals seem to live here. I kneeled down and dipped my hand on it- ah!

I did not expect it to be so cold.. still, i swirled my hand around to cause ripples and feel it.

I should go back here soon, once i'm free from Majesty.

I stood back up and dust my hands and knees.

Hmm? I see something reflecting at the bottom of the spring.

But too far from my reach. I'll have to get a branch. I looked around but all that's here are flimsy twigs.

I'll have to break a branch. I looked for a short tree- done. I walked to it and grabbed the nearest branch I could hold.

Snap. Oh no, it broke in half. I had to jump a little to grab a higher branch. Snap. Okay, this is better.

I went back on my spot and kneeled. I outstretched my arm for the branch to scoot it closer.

I huffed a tired breath, my arm already straining as I'm making little progress. If I could just.. stretch..

I moved more forward and I gasped feeling something cold on my breast. I looked down, gasping at the sight. O-Oh no, I didn't think of this.

I dipped my chest accidentally in the water. Majesty might get furious and think of me doing other things.

I dropped the branch and focused on the problem at hand.

I think of letting this dry on me but it could take me hours and Seol will need me within half an hour.

I-I should at least wring my shirt. I looked around and sure enough, no one was there.

I removed my shirt and wringed the soaked area, but my bra.. I can't take the risk and be half nude here.

I-I should squeeze it right here- argh no, such blasphemy!

But then, I can't go inside the palace soaked. I placed my hand on my bra and squeezed it.

Water trickled down and I had to pull my bra away from me a little to give it a better squeeze.

I'm glad no one is here witnessing such a scandal.

This will have to do. I wore my shirt again and stood up to go back.