Chapter sixty-one

"Tell him I will be out for half an hour." Then this time a different voice talked. "Yo, King Jeon, I will not make you make me wait for that span of time, I will break this door."

"Fucking hell." King Jeon whispered that made me baffled. He choked me instead and gave me a long deep kiss. He broke it off while I was still processing what just happened.

He lifted me up and placed me inside the walk-in closet. "I will be back later." He then closed the door.

"W-What.." I asked myself as i stared at the door.

-

I opened the door and Mr. Seong is standing still beside.

"Mr. Seong, can I please have pineapples?" He just nodded without looking. I slowly closed the door and just waited for the fruit.

Oh I forgot to say that it needs to have salt. I opened the door again, "Mr. Seong, can there be salt with it on the side?"

He nodded again. Hmm, he's too uptight. I went back to sitting on the chair near the window. I watch the road get full of busy cars and people.

Hmm? It's dimming. I looked at the sky that's turning gray. It's about to rain. Right, the rainy season is about to come.

I watch the people retrieve their clothes from the clothesline in a hurry. Stalls start to open their big umbrellas.

Rain started to pour. I stared at a far distance to look at how fast the rain water falls. The sound of the rain hitting the roofs is pleasing.

The door opened and Mr. Seong brought himself sliced pineapples to the table. I thanked him with shame that he has to comply.

I sprinkled a little salt on a slice of a big pineapple chunk and pierced it with a fork and ate it.

Ah yes, it's so juicy and sweet. I looked back outside the window and the royal limousine caught my eyes with two black cars both front and back of the official car.

All of them proceeded to go inside the palace. It must be King Jeon, arriving.

Suddenly, I felt my mood lighten. I went ahead and continued eating the fruit. Salt makes it much better, but it does hurt my tongue if I keep eating it.

The rain got heavier.

I whirl my head to the door when I heard it open. Majesty came in, and our eyes quickly locked. He saw me holding the fork, "did you ask Seong?"

I nodded my head as he removed his clothes.

He went inside his closet and I just decided to look outside the window. After a few minutes, I heard him walk to my spot.

I looked to see him sitting on the next chair. He sighed. He must be exhausted. I wonder what he and King Namjoon did.

"Come here." He pats his thighs. I went to him and sat sideways.

I stabbed another pineapple and when I was about to eat it, he took my hand and guided it to go inside his mouth instead.

Oh my, I forgot to offer, how rude of me. "I-I apologize Majesty, I forgot to ask you.."

"No, this is yours, I just wanted to have a taste."

Hmm. I took another piece and ate it. I gaze at the window. "You should start covering up, it might get cold." As of the moment, I feel fine. "Can I do it later, Majesty? I still feel the hot spell." he nodded his head.

I find his hand holding my tummy. He must be thrilled to finally see her, hold her, kiss. What could he possibly name her?

I placed the fork down the plate and sighed, feeling full. I scrunch my nose when I feel a tickling sensation inside, I'm about to sneeze again-! "Achoo!"

Ah! I peed! I fastened my legs together with a baffled face. I quickly stood up. "Careful," he said in a warning tone. I checked his lap for any pee and I'm glad nothing got to him. "What's the problem?"

"I peed, Majesty." I turned around to change but he held my arm. I gave him a perplexed look. "No need to change." He instead reached inside my nightgown and pulled my underwear down with one finger as he looked at me.

I forgot we had unfinished business. I gulped. I know that he strictly said before that no underwear is required inside his chamber but a sudden pressure on my bladder causes me to pee a little every time.

He stood up without a word, eyes glued to mine and as he approached me, I could feel my heart wanting to break free from my ribs. He carefully lifted me up on the table. I looked up and his face was already an inch away from mine.

I lifted my eyes more to see him staring at my mouth. Slowly, he closed our mouths together.

I widened my mouth as his tongue went in. I closed my eyes while feeling his eagerness. His hands cupped my face. I sucked his tongue then his bottom lip. His mouth then moved to my cheeks down to my neck. "Hng." he sucked it willingly.

"M-Majesty.." he kept sucking it and all I could feel was this fuzziness all over my body. I felt him lower his shorts. O-Oh God, I'm not in the mood for this. I'm too full and with all the weight of my tummy.

He parted my legs, I stopped his hands. His eyes are like daggers. He already knows what I'm about to say. "Should I feed you those chocolates myself?" i got flustered that he wants sex that bad.

"N-No Majesty, i'm too full and.." tired. Even if he doesn't allow me to work in any way, the weight of the baby increases gradually as months come.

His face came closer to mine, "what do you suppose i do with my hard cock." He's asking me like it's my utmost responsibility to fix it.