Chapter one hundred five

His face softens. "And what might that be?"

He placed me down and I looked at the clock, just in time to give him a proper massage.

"We should go inside first." He then nodded.

We got inside and so I turned around to face him.

"Uh.. can you please lay on your stomach over the bed?"

"What for?" He asked suspiciously. "I want to give you a massage." I laughed awkwardly.

"I see, is that your gift?" He smiles. I couldn't answer it straight so I just smiled back.

"But that would strain you, I don't want you tired-"

"No, please, allow me." I clasped my hands together like a little girl and he seems to find me amusing.

"Fine then." He smiles and removes his shirt right off the bat.

O-Oh my..

He then proceeded to go to the bed but I stopped him. "Nude." I said.

He looked at me, "what?" He didn't hear me clearly. "I need to massage you, bare"

He walks back to me, smirking. "Isn't that just a little cheeky flower?"

I blinked several times then he took my hand and placed it on his belt. "Take it off for me."

I gave him strict eyes and he's still smirking. I removed his belt while keeping eye contact.

He has that playful eyes again.

I pushed his pants down just a little to signal him that I'm through and he chuckles.

He continued to pull it down and now he's standing in front of me, bare, but my eyes are just looking at him.

He bent over again to kiss me but I stopped him by covering his mouth with my hand.

"Please, on the bed." He stood straight with a mischievous grin. Aish, I feel like I am taking care of a dangerous child.

He turned back around and climbed on the bed.

"Please lay down for a while, I will just have to get something."

Oh no, wait. I halted when I remembered about the candles. I looked for a match inside this little drawer of the night stand and I saw a box of matches.

"Before I go and get what I need, I should light these candles." I then awkwardly laughed a little while the match that I hit on the side of the box broke all while he couldn't see much from the spot I am standing on.

I took another and finally..

I lit each candle and the room was much more pleasant and alluring.

I quickly took the bag and went to the bathroom. I have to move quickly or he'll be suspicious.

I changed to a loose tank top and I am just wearing my panties underneath.

I then took the oil and went back out.

I climbed on the bed and sat on him. I squirted oil on his back and proceeded to massage him.

"Mmm.."

"Ugh."

"Right there."

Right now, I'm more than glad that it is just us, because if someone were to hear us, they might just jump overboard.

I'm gliding my hands on his back while he moans.

Oh no! I forgot about the time! I quickly looked for any clock here.

There! On no! Just two minutes and it's his birthday now.

Okay y/n, calm down..

I took deep breaths. You got this. I looked at his back that's glistening and something just randomly went to my head.

This is such a wild guess to which I went blank.

What if the oil was actually meant for my body??

"Oil." I remember Jimin whispering it. If he was about to suggest a massage, he could've just said it, but no, he just said Oil.

Oh Lord, why am I just thinking about it now.

It could really make sense. "Are you tired? You can just say it, flower." He murmurs.

His voice is so relaxed, I must've done a good job then.

I looked at the clock.

Midnight.

I gulped. I bend over to his ear, "please turn around." I said as I got off of him temporarily.

He obliged and I quickly saddled on top of him and I watched his eyes look surprised as he looked all over my body.

"I.. I caused you trouble some time ago, and I felt guilty, tremendously." I smiled for a bit as his eyes were on mine, and he's attentive, I have to say.

"So for this birthday of yours, I want to make you happy." I said with anxiousness but I try not to let it prevail.

He sat up so now we are looking closely at each other. "You already make me happy." He said with sincerity.

I smiled at him. He wasn't smiling but his eyes wanted to speak. "Then I want to make you more happy."

"And that is?" He said while tucking my hair over my ear.

I didn't answer, I pushed his chest to make him lay back down and he just went with it in confusion.

I looked at his eyes for a moment then I took the oil on the nightstand.

There's no harm in putting oil in my body. I gulped and opened the lid to which I directed the bottle on my chest and squeezed it hard.

Instantly, my tank top stuck to my skin and the oil continued to drip down on my body.

My breasts are so evident through the cloth that I can see the color of my nipples that are also perked.

I looked at him and his eyes were stuck to my breast.

I smeared off some oil on my body and rubbed it on my arms and thighs.

I looked at him again and his eyes are on me now. "What's all this?"

"My gift." I smiled but it disappeared quickly when he flipped us.

"W-Wait-" I quickly panicked. "You have no idea how mad you are making me right now." He then groped my breast that made me gasp.

"W-Wait, wait!-" he was quick to lightly bite my nipple through the cloth and that made me flustered.